Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mariamscotfield@hotmail.com blessingand003@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

mariamscotfield@hotmail.com blessingand003@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:38 pm

Return-Path: <blessingand003@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 12:29:32 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: mariam scotfield <mariamscotfield@hotmail.com>
Subject: Hello My dear

Hello My dear ,
I am well pleased to contact you after going through on my search for relationship. To me age , distance , race and color do not matter , rather what i value most is the understanding and love that will exist between us . So in a specially manner i will like to have further communication with you so as for us to know each other well , if you share the same view with me you can reach me through my personal email address , try to tell me more about yourself , in reply i will tell you more about myself with my picture so that you will see me, i will be waiting to hear from you from Mariam
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: mariamscotfield@hotmail.com blessingand003@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:29 am

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

mariamscotfield@hotmail.com

I'll try the other...
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mariamscotfield@hotmail.com blessingand003@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:34 am

Hello My Dear,
I am more than happy of your reply to my mail. How is your day today, My name is Miss Mariam Scotfield, single and never been married, i am from Ivory coast, 25yrs, at earlier i was residing in Darfurs refugee camp in Chad , at a time, there is a division and dispatch of some of the refugees due to the over population of the people in Chad, i was taken to Senegal West African where I'm presently residing in N'dioum refugee camp here in Senegal where i am seeking political asylum due to the civil war that broked out in my country. I am in suffering and pains here in this camp and i really need to have some one by my side to encourage me and give me good advice in life and help me to come out from this situation.

My late father Dr Dion Morgan Scotfield was the managing director of Dion Scotfield Manufacturing industry (Yamoussoukro) in the federal capital of ivory coast the economy capital of my Country, and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to save my life here in Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, truthful, kindly and friendly and more to that, a person of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, Hoping to hear from you soonest,

From Miss Mariam

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1050.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Nov 2014 12:40:01 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 963223.29397.bm@omp1050.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED
Received: by 66.196.81.114; Mon, 24 Nov 2014 12:40:01 +0000
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 12:40:00 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Mariam Scotfield < mariamscotfield5@hotmail.com >

PICS:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.