Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

simonsophia995@yahoo.in

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

simonsophia995@yahoo.in

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:02 pm

On WDF:

hello
My name is Sophia i saw your profile on (http://www.we datefree.com ) i stop looking and i became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email(simonsophia99 5@yahoo.in) i believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
Sophia.(Rem ember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
please contact me here (simonsophia995@yah oo.in)

sophiababy123
24 y/o female from ohio, USA
student
my name is Sophia simon a young pretty girl very pretty and lovely a caring girl that has all it takes to build a relationship i love cooking and reading

i am looking for a lovely caring man that has all it takes to biuld a relationship a man that has the fear of GOD in him

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: simonsophia995@yahoo.in

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:03 pm

Email:

hello Dear
How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere in your country is very nice today, Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal i also thank you for replying to me soon i so much appreciate it,
My name is miss Sophia Simon n i am (25) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship so i am comfortable with your age I am from Sudan in Africa 5.4ft tall fair in complexion single (never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago
My late father Dr Simon Oti was a politician and he is the owner of Otims minerals (LTD),and as well the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Sudan before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you
I would like to know more about you Your likes and dislikes your hobbies and what you are doing presently I will tell you more about myself in my next mail, Attached here is my picture I will send you more in my next mail to you i will also like to see yours today!
Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours forever

Sophia

- same picture already posted above

Originating IP: 41.82.142.78
Originating ISP: Clients-adsl
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:56 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Sophia Simon <simonsophia995@yahoo.in> Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 4:38 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello dearest one,
I am glad to write to you again,i Hope you are fine, Mine is a bit tough here in the camp, In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Mondays and Wednesday/ Sundays of the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison, and I hope by Gods grace you will help me come out here soon i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away .The only person i have now is Rev.Christopher Fred who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp
( CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION).
He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Reverend Tel number is this, Feel free to call me through his number.(00221-765.821.340) If you call and tell him that you want to speak with Sophia Simon from Sudan he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter,
When he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,
The amount in question is $5.3(Five Million three Hundred Thousand US Dollars). like i said i have mapped out 20% for any expenses that will come up in this transfer and 5% for your assistance.So I will like you to help me transfer this money into your account and from it we can travel to Europe or live any where of your choice,
I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is you and no one ease.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to your self and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it
Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you.I like honest, understanding and God fearing people, truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking.
My favorite language is English, because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call with the rev phone,i like to hear your voice on phone,.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks and remain blessed
From my deepest heart,
Miss Sophia

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.135.244] by web193405.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 31 Jul 2013 16:38:22 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gZGVhcmVzdCBvbmUsCkkgYW0gZ2xhZCB0byB3cml0ZSB0byB5b3UgYWdhaW4saSBIb3BlIHlvdSBhcmUgCmZpbmUsIE1pbmUgaXMgYSBiaXQgdG91Z2ggaGVyZSBpbiB0aGUgY2FtcCwgSW4gdGhpcyBjYW1wIHdlIGFyZSBvbmx5CiAKYWxsb3dlZCB0byBnbyBvdXQgZnJvbSB0aGUgY2FtcCBvbmx5IG9uIE1vbmRheXMgYW5kIFdlZG5lc2RheS8gU3VuZGF5cyAKb2YgdGhlIHdlZWtzLkl0cyBqdXN0IGxpa2Ugb25lIHN0YXlpbmcgaW4gdGhlIHByaXNvbiwgYW5kIEkgaG9wZSBieSBHb2RzCiBncmFjZSABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.151.566
References: <CABd=3yg7S_8avFwtys0irw0G0XSDJvakBe5Bxr822m57673pcg@mail.gmail.com> <1375191874.6813.YahooMailNeo@web193403.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yhVeegddPk0dC=1TKJaPrRR9Esc7xeibYhusUA9dcgz-A@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1375259902.72823.YahooMailNeo@web193405.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 16:38:22 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: Sophia Simon <simonsophia995@yahoo.in>
Subject: MY DEAR THIS IS MY LIFE STORY I NEED YOUR HELP WITH LOVE AND TRUST

CONTACT MY BANKER:
Sophia Simon <simonsophia995@yahoo.in> Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 10:01 AM
my dearest one good day
Thank you for your email again which really made my day,so.how are you doing. i hope you are fine,Like i said the money belong to my late father Dr.Simon Oti.and i am his only daughter and his next of kin, I wish you are in my heart and see how happy I am now.Like I told you I stay in refugee camp in Dakar Senegal.I have really suffered and I thank God that God have brought you to me and God will bless you and keep you for me,

my dear i heard what you said,i thank you very much for your kind heart to me,to me i would love to come to USA but the problem i have here with me is that i don't have international passport i lost my own past years ago,that is why i want after the transfer i can arrange them and come to your country,but if you can help me to get the passport,then i can ask the rev father to help me to get the cost of the passport,or i can give you the rev father Christopher email and phone number so that you can contact him by your self,so do let me know what you suggest,

now i want you to understand that I have already informed the bank about you as my trustee representative.So I will like you to write to them now on the possibility of transferring this money in your account first, then from there you send me money to prepare my traveling documents to meet you over there in your country.please try and contact the bank as soon as you get this letter from me
Below is the letter you will write to the bank:if is not enough you can add your own words then send it to the bank

Sir,
I am the foreign partner to Miss Sophia
Simon,whose late father Dr Simon Oti deposited some money in your bank.I want to know the possibility of transferring this money in my account"

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK
1 Basing hall Avenue,
London, EC2V 5DD
E-mail: cusstandardbank@aol.com
Email: bonniekmathiesmanager@yahoo.co.uk
TEL: +44-703-5969-564
Fax +447005930861

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor SIMON OTI
Nationality: SUDAN
Next of Kin: SOPHIA SIMON
Amount deposited: $5.3M
Account Number: SCBUK745608902546/QB/91/A

my dear i have given you a direction on how you can write to the bank,and you can use the both email of the bank,and use it to write to the bank,please try and contact the bank as soon as you get this letter from me,i will be waiting for your letter with lots of love from Sophia

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.167.230] by web193405.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 01 Aug 2013 22:01:20 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,bXkgZGVhcmVzdCBvbmUgZ29vZCBkYXkKVGhhbmsgeW91wqAgZm9yIHlvdXIgZW1haWwgYWdhaW4gd2hpY2ggcmVhbGx5IG1hZGUgbXkgZGF5LHNvLmhvdyBhcmUgeW91IGRvaW5nLiBpIGhvcGUgeW91IGFyZSBmaW5lLExpa2UgaSBzYWlkwqAgdGhlIG1vbmV5IGJlbG9uZyB0byBteSBsYXRlIGZhdGhlciBEci5TaW1vbiBPdGkuYW5kIGkgYW3CoCBoaXMgb25seSBkYXVnaHRlciBhbmQgaGlzIG5leHQgb2Yga2luLCBJIHdpc2ggeW91IGFyZSBpbiBteSBoZWFydCBhbmQgc2VlIGhvdyBoYXBweSBJIGFtIG5vdy4BMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.151.566
References: <CABd=3yg7S_8avFwtys0irw0G0XSDJvakBe5Bxr822m57673pcg@mail.gmail.com> <1375191874.6813.YahooMailNeo@web193403.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yhVeegddPk0dC=1TKJaPrRR9Esc7xeibYhusUA9dcgz-A@mail.gmail.com> <1375259902.72823.YahooMailNeo@web193405.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <CABd=3ygzwfHTvRj-k3SEd6aGCxyxO3oJV9hYTWFdPWtmA3AvLg@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1375365680.88832.YahooMailNeo@web193405.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 22:01:20 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: PLEASE MY DEAR I WANT YOU TO WRITE TO THE BANK TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION

CONTACT MY LAWYER:
Sophia Simon <simonsophia995@yahoo.in> Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 7:45 AM
My beloved one good day
Thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man.
Listen, before i gave you this information's i saw your profile that you matched mine,i have never told any body about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead).
So,i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart that:(I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.
Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the last statement of account and the death certificate,which i have handed to the lawyer, I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.
I asked the Rev Father to help me in getting a reliable lawyer here who will help us in preparing some important documents for me and my partner (but i didn't tell him the documents) he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,he is a reliable,trustworthy and a registered lawyer in the United Nations Organization here,he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Barrister's Association) who will help in preparing the documents.
Please i will like you to contact him immediately through email and phone,when you contact him tell him that you are my foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in a bank in Europe to your account in Your country.

his contact information are as follows.
NAME..............BAR(DR) SARRI LORD
EMAIL....... sarrilordchambers@hotmail.com
EMAIL........... dr.barristersarrilordchambers@yahoo.com
PHONE......... +221 775-996-554

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!.
Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents and when you come here we all can move at the same time.
I will be waiting for you soonest.
A big hug for you and kissesssss from my heart!!!!!!!.
Yours forever! Sophia

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.173.186] by web193406.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 03 Aug 2013 19:45:54 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgYmVsb3ZlZCBvbmUgZ29vZCBkYXkKVGhhbmtzIGZvciB5b3VyIGFiaWxpdHkgdG8gaGVscCBtZSB0cmFuc2ZlciB0aGUgbW9uZXkgdG8geW91ciBwb3NpdGlvbiBwZW5kaW5nIG15IGFycml2YWwgdG8gbWVldCB3aXRoIHlvdSxpdCBzaG93cyB5b3UgYXJlIGEgZGVwZW5kYWJsZSBhbmQgCnRydXN0d29ydGh5IG1hbi4KTGlzdGVuLCAKYmVmb3JlIGkgZ2F2ZSB5b3UgdGhpcyBpbmZvcm1hdGlvbidzIGkgc2F3IHlvdXIgcHJvZmlsZSB0aGF0IHlvdSBtYXRjaGVkIG1pbmUsaSBoYXZlIG5ldmVyIHRvbGQgwqABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.152.567
References: <CABd=3yjPeOiN4PGLKVP1SMk_Uy0JMJzuMA4X2OJm-_COSYnfTQ@mail.gmail.com> <1375441809.11530.YahooMailNeo@web133002.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yiYavvTHb3=QiCYeDV4ZOG64iaZv0btqNr2OoFHZ0PsGQ@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1375530354.47359.YahooMailNeo@web193406.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 19:45:54 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: MY DEAR PLEASE CONTACT THE LAWYER TODAY FOR THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH

ONE MORE PHOTO:

PHONE NUMBER LIST:
+221765821340
+447035969564
+447005930861
+221775996554
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: vivian.efunaa@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:36 pm

Hello,
My name is VIVIAN, i saw your profile (net log) and became interested in you, i will also like to know you the more and establish a relationship that is based on truth and trust with you i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address
(vivian.efunaa@yahoo.com) I am waiting for your mail to my email address above please i have something very important i will like to tell you.I believe we can start from here! Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters a lot in life.
VIVIAN,.........., ( vivian.efunaa@yahoo.com )
Best regards Miss VIVIAN,
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:18 pm

Sophia got out of the camp:
Sophia Simon <simonsophia995@yahoo.in> Sat, Jun 7, 2014 at 10:06 AM
My Dear,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the new rev father who is in-charge of the church in the camp,i hope you remember the rev father who is nice to me when i was still in the camp, ,he use to be a good father to me when i was in the camp, his name is Rev Christopher Fred and his email address and
telephone number is as follows,

revchristopher@ymail.com
telephone num... 00221-765.821.340

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $320.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Christopher Fred and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque..

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Christopher Fred on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.
Take care and bye for now.
Yours truly

sophia.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.35.153] by web194005.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 07 Jun 2014 22:06:16 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhciwKSSBhbSB2ZXJ5IGhhcHB5IHRvIGluZm9ybSB5b3UgYWJvdXQgbXkgc3VjY2VzcyBpbiBnZXR0aW5nIHRoZSBmdW5kIHRyYW5zZmVycmVkIHVuZGVyIHRoZSBjby1vcGVyYXRpb24gb2YgYSBuZXcgcGFydG5lciBmcm9tIFBhcmFndWF5LiBQcmVzZW50bHkgSSBhbSBpbiBQYXJhZ3VheSBmb3IgaW52ZXN0bWVudCBwcm9qZWN0cyB3aXRoIG15IG93biBzaGFyZSBvZiB0aGUgdG90YWwgc3VtLgoKTWVhbndoaWxlLCBJIGRpZG4ndCBmb3JnZXQgeW91ciBwYXN0IGVmZm9ydHMgYW5kIGF0dGVtcHRzIHQBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.190.668
References: <COL126-W29EB7B5649029F4128B3B4A05D0@phx.gbl> <CABd=3yizh4ar6oBCMch1qcf9ZHHry=OXbzb1c0f3QNsWBthmwQ@mail.gmail.com> <COL126-W13B2FDE47C8BB997BB542FA05E0@phx.gbl> <CABd=3yg71HVqci-NZa3XbUWLuOLT6w_C+Cr6-xxr0VTnF31vJg@mail.gmail.com> <1376042326.99669.YahooMailNeo@web193403.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yjEUTzREKunEq+FBSe6F=tRQx0Z6ufDfXB=fsoA0xWHSg@mail.gmail.com> <1376132079.56028.YahooMailNeo@web193404.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yhBChn16HVNgiqx=ETDjQU96O6mzkLPWp8VtyuyedvJuA@mail.gmail.com> <1376476008.32118.YahooMailNeo@web193401.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yim1-RN1MuLh0euT9EvKYtt3b-av=3cgQuE5gOr5yk3pg@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1402149976.9528.YahooMailNeo@web194005.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 22:06:16 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: i truly want to thank you for your past effort towards me
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

estherjobe50@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:04 pm

Hello
My name is esther .
I just saw your profile here
And I want to make friendship with you
To discus a lot of things with you,
what is your opinion about this?
Please reply me directly to my email address
(estherjobe50@live.com)
And I will tell you details about me with my picture.
Thanks from esther.

Profile elements:
maryjohe
female - 25 years, Dakar, Senegal

esther.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.