Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Yuliana Avalos/Avalon

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: angelinae01@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 22, 2012 7:29 pm

Going to remove these pics as they're a touch too revealing. Wayne.

Angelina E Price
angelinae01@yahoo.com

Hello Dear,

Thanks so much for your swift reply, I will send you the copy of my scanned passport because right now there is no internet close to me where i can scan it, i have no reason to lie to you i am honest and trust worthy, Well Since you are really a friend that's why am counting on you being someone who sound sincere and who want to make something out of life.Now i want you to help me contact the security company were i kept the boxes i want you to instruct them that you are my fiance and you want my boxes shipped to you. You will provide them your full name and address and the boxes will be delivered to your door step.I have vowed that am gonna spend the rest of my life with any man that helps me,so if you are going to marry me when i get to you we will invest with the money together but if you are not i will give you your %20 share and i will find my way.You know am a forigner here and i dont want them to set me up that is why i need your gesture assistant and i promise never to hurt you nor disapoint you and i also promise to take good care of you.Here is the contact of the security company below.email them and tell them that you are my fiance and you want my boxes shipped to you.

Here are the details:

Deposit Details
Deposit Number: GISA-POL-0669-PRVT3450
Sort/Clearance Code: GISA/576-45/MP56 33
Deposit Certificate #: GISA 33 94 07
Consignment Description: 2 Travelling Boxes
Depositor: Miss.Angelina Braun.

Contact of Security Company.

Company:SHIP SECURITY SERVICE
Contact Person: Mr. Daniel Wilfred (Custodian Manager)
Contact Email:service.shipit@gmail.com

As soon as you contact the security company, kindly get in touch with me. I will as well send an acknowledgment email to the Security company to confirm to your request to have the boxes shipped to you. Please make sure you give them your delivery address while writing to them. Immediately you received the boxes I will give you the Secure Code Number to open the box and send me some money for my hotel and flight expenses. If you help me and treat me like a lady...you'll be the king of my heart, I promise and I swore with my life.

Please keep in touch.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: angelinae01@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 23, 2012 11:18 am

angelinae01@yahoo.com

Hello Baby, Thanks so much for your mail, i'll send the passport tomorrow morning. I just want you to trust and have faith in me, I will never do anything to hurt you, i give you my word. bye for now

Hello Baby, I have managed to scan my passport, so i want you to email the company as soon as you. I promise never to let you down. hope to hear from you soon
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Re: pamila_johnson@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu May 24, 2012 10:20 am

pamila_johnson@yahoo.com

Hello Love,
Good day, how are u doing my dear, I am doing great here, i had busy day today, thinking about the traveling papers, even when i was in school teaching. I rush to the Embassy after mt lesson, I have 2 hour lesson in school, i went to the Embassy after the lesson to check on the Traveling pappers. The office gave me a list and price of the visa and Ticket which cost 3000Ghana cedis,U can convert that in USD. The Ghanaian Passport has their main office different from the London Embassy. I will also check on that, I was told i have to get my passport first to be able to apply for the Visa... The passport cost about 300USD.... I will be happy to spend my time with you when we meet in person. hope u will love me and treat me with care..... How was your day, what did you all of today...

Yours Love Pam...
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Re: rosinawelbeck@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:39 pm

Same user from 4pp l, with another galery and different email adresses is also reported in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=431.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lindamashell@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:55 am

yahoo avatar.

on mi gente:

lindamashell1

Sex: Female
Last Login: 15 mins ago
Race: Native American
Zodiac: Cancer

lindamashell@yahoo.com
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

beatrice Fedawus fedawusfee@hotmail.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:54 am

From oceansofpeople.com -- profile has been deleted

Email:
I am just simple lady, with great sense of humor, down to earth and very easy going person,i am faithful and i am new on the internet, i am looking for serious man to be my best friend and more, i seek someone who is genuine and sincere, i am not looking for one night stand,

My friend met her man on the site and she travelled to be with her man and they are enjoying their relationship so i decided to give internet dating a try to see if i will that special someone who will be my one and only one for Life time, I am very hard working person and i always try my best to not enter into wrong side of life,
I dont drink and i don't smoke, i don't go to club and i don't go to bars.

i have not married before but i have dated someone before, he treated me bad and always lying to me, i hate people who cheats and lies, i know i am not perfect but i always try to do my best.

How old are you and what are you looking for on here?How Long have you been on this site?where are your parents and do you live alone?do u want to have kids?tell me more and send me some pics.

bye
we can chat at hotmail messenger to know each other better,
bye
Beatrice

Ip address: 198.101.209.10 San Antonio Texas

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

SUALA_2011@YAHOO.COM

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:14 am

on date o mat:

samar445 (35)
Online | Here to date (seeks man)

19***
collageville
pennsyvania
us
Divorced

yes am willing to meet the right man that i will spend the rest of my life with till death do us apart...u cane mail me at SUALA_2011@YAHOO.COM i hope to hear from you.

on face book:

Anwar Suala
Sales Assistant at Accra Mall
Studied at ACCRA POLY
Engaged to Francesco Mirco Confortini

on person:

USER ID: 5811969
State/Region: New South Wales
City: Collaroy
Distance: N/A
Last login: Feb 28, 2012, 15:54

its impossible to upload pictures, postimage doesnt work right now. :(
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Re: suala_2011@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:19 am

Received: from nokia.com (suala_2011@66.54.67.181 with xymcookie)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 09:22:12 +0000
Subject: Re: hello suala

My name is suala ytyrs,single with 1 son.i work as a sales person in a store.am from ghana,am new here single and looking for the right man to spend the rest of my life with.

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

esthermame@ymail.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:37 pm

on mi gente:

esthermame

Sex: Female
Last Login: June 19
Zodiac: Libra

Received: from [197.251.191.44]
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 12:28:43 +0100 (BST)

Originating IP: 197.251.191.44
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

Hello Handsome Sorry for the delay respond to your mail and hope you will forgive me and that can't stop the relationship that we are about to Build..How are you doing ? I hope by the Grace of God you are fine and everything is well with you I am esther...I am 5'0 feet tall , black hair....brown eye , fair in complexion , slim body type..I work as a Sales Girl in a Cosmetics Store...My Dad passed away last year , I am now staying with my Mum and Uncle ...I live my life as a respectful and a very God fearing person...
I'm fun, witty and have a great smile. I'm often told I have beautiful eyes. They seem to change between blue and green; perhaps my love of the ocean and all things water make them shimmer?! I'm kind, caring, funny, independent, family friendly, honest and maybe, just maybe, sometimes a wee bit too direct. Ah well, we all have our moments, right? I love to travel - be it down the block, down the road or down under the beautiful ocean. I'm attracted to open and somewhat liberal minds, adventurous spirits, kind souls and warm hearts. It'd be great if you're a tactile man who enjoys holding hands, long kisses, and all that cuddly kind of stuff. I'm a touchy/feely girl. Are you a touchy/feely guy? Boy do I miss long kisses. Okay, back on track. Do you want to share coffee, lunch, your dinner that looks better then mine? Walks, showers, chores, yard work, and the occasional decadent dessert paired with a lovely bottle of fruite juice or wine? Hopes, dreams, long toe curling kisses that you feel deep down? (geeze, here I go w/ the kissing again!).
i will like to know more also about you .. bye for now have a grate day ..hope to hear from you
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Re: esthermame@ymail.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:50 pm

esthermame@ymail.com

I like reading from your words especially when you write long message to me, you make me feel happy and I don't even know how to express how happy I am this evening because I have never read/receive such a long letter from someone person and I'm glad I have received it from you. Oh God I'm thankful to you for bringing this sweet person in my life at the right time and Am extremely sorry for the late respond to your email and I sincerely apologize for that.How is life treating you and how is the weather over there, and how are you coping with it ?How did you slept last and how are you doing on this blessed day,How are your kids doing and your entire family as well as their health?I just joined this computer dating stuff and you are the first person am talking to you,i just got out from a very bad relationship which cost me a lot of pain so am here to take my time and get to know more about the person first before i step in relationship with him,am here to seek for a person who is honest caring understanding faithful,a man who is ready to be with ma forever and ever...

Love is like a beautiful red rose. Love is about sharing and caring. It is not about what you or I want individually, but it is about what we want it together. Love is not just about two human bodies fulfilling their desires, but it is about heart and soul meeting at the crossroads where two becomes one. Love is what you feel inside for that person. Love is when you can't stop your tears falling from your eyes, when the person is away from you and every minute your heart beats is only for the person you love. Love is about writing a love letter to your loved one at night in the dark. love is what she feels that you feel. Love is a sweet kiss, a warm hug and a beautiful smile on your loved ones face. Love is a powerful feeling, when your in love, you never want to spend a minute away from each other. A kiss can mean so much, the way he touches you body.

I'm fun, witty and have a great smile. I'm often told I have beautiful eyes. They seem to change between blue and green; perhaps my love of the ocean and all things water make them shimmer?! I'm kind, caring, funny, independent, family friendly, honest and maybe, just maybe, sometimes a wee bit too direct. Ah well, we all have our moments, right? I love to travel - be it down the block, down the road or down under the beautiful ocean

My dear you know due to the time difference between us I guess we will have to figure out a good time that we can be meeting online and talk to each other.I'm sure you will be coming online and talk to me. I even wish your phone have access to text messaging so that we will be exchanging words on phone even when we are both away from our computer.It's evening here and I will be going outside to continue with my house chores, so I will be coming back online and see whether you have replied back to me or not. Until then take a very good care of your self for me and stay blessed. Have a pleasant day and may God forever bless you with so much Love and Happiness. love you dear hoppe to hear from you sooon ok
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.