Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Stuart James

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: james.scott899@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:02 pm

The email address used by the scammer in the previous reported case is james.scott899@yahoo.com. The scammer has an "official" profile on Google+ as General james stuart. From the previous reports about this one using the same email address, the real location of the scammer is Ghana.

Thank you, Dba, for the update.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ivrajamesrandy@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:38 pm

Angelreturn - profile now deleted:

Hello, pretty damsel, I am Randy James Ivra how ar you today, I just wnt through your profile on my searching for good partner and love. I have no other options than letting you Know I saw your profile and that is why I wish to build a comitted relationship with you, I will also like to Know you more, i wil lbe very grateful to have you as my loved one, please reply back to me via my private email address not here on this dating site But bear in it mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the only important thing there is love. I will be waiting for your reply in my email box ( ivrajamesrandy@outlook.com ) Thanks for your cooperation.

Stolen pictures used:

james.jpg

james1.jpg

james2.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

dublinvictor@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:03 am

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#7337]

What name did the scammer use?*: Dublin Victor Jan
Scammer's email address if you have it.: dublinvictor@yahoo.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 53
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: i didn't with him in ckype
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: page FaceBook
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Facebook
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: no
How much money did they demand?: 2.800 Us dollars
Name you were told to send the money to. : Elizabeth Smith
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: United Kingdom
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: no
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: no
How were you to send the money ?: money gram
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: дублин.png
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: after my refusal to pay, he immediately removed his profile on facebook , so I was unable to block him.
Chat saved on my facebook. I have
I have a few more of his photos.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: He called himself Brigadier General USA, lives in Los Angeles, widower lost his wife two years ago, He has a daughter 16 years old name Divin, It is now in Syria peacekeeping mission, We found a lot of gold, and he wants to send it to me for storage ,package includes 20 kg of gold and his credit card on which 350,000. The Red Cross brought a parcel to England and then bring it to me. but I must first pay 2.800 US dollars, after my refusal to to pay disappeared.
Attachments
11.PNG
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: dublinvictor@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:57 am

dublinvictor@yahoo.com

On Skype:

david.morgan4768 / David Morgan
los angeles, United States

and:

david.morgan5544 / David Morgan
Los Angeles, United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

p.jessey12@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:00 am

On droidmsg:

Hello i am new here on this site you can email me with p.jessey12@yahoo.com
[jesseypee, 54] I'm looking for Woman, looking for a serious relationship that will last forever .. Am honest caring , understanding , sincere and responsible

jesseypee
54 yr old Male
Alabama, USA (Old Trafford)
seeking 40 to 60 yr old Woman

I'm looking for Woman, looking for a serious relationship that will last forever .. Am honest caring , understanding , sincere and responsible

jessey.jpg

On Skype as:

kenkou9301 / Dr. Jessey Paul
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

frank_snap@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:36 am

Message on the site:

From Frank Snap,
My Name is officer Frank James Snap, from United state of America i am looking for a wife and i would like to know more about you if you don’t mind but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work. I DO NOT expect a woman to be a servant to me, spending all her time working and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it’s more convenient for me to do laundry Write me back on my yahoo private email: frank_snap@yahoo.com

Screen name: frank - no picture
Male
52 - Providence / United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

richard_johnson325@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:51 am

E-mail address:
Skype ID:
live:richard_johnson325

Hello Dear,

Thank you so much for the mail that you gave to me so that I will write to you as we said I am very glad to have made contacts with you, i believe it’s not by chance that we meet but it could be that we were meant to be together if we give ourselves the chance to make it work. I hope you understand. I will take the first step to tell you more about myself with the hope that you do the same.
Now my name again is Gen. Richard Johnson, my father is an America. While my mother is from Brazil I am 51 years old and I have been widowed for 10 years now with a 14 years old son. If you care to know, I was born and raised in the City of Midland Michigan but have been living here in New York for almost 11 years now. I work in the United States Army as a Commanding Officer and also in charge of the night patrol team in Afghanistan where I am currently based for a National Assignment. My hobbies are fishing, golf, watching moves, dancing, swimming, reading and surfing the internet. I like most kinds of sports. I like spending time with loved ones, my dear I am looking for the honest woman who will be truthful and respect and after my retirement in two weeks’ time I will be able to meet the person face to face. Attached are my pictures Please try to tell me more about yourself, your profession, your family, your lifestyle, age, hobbies, and you send me some of your pictures when replying to this e-mail. I wish you the best. I hope you will do this for my sake. Good night my friend. And Hope to hear from you soon.

Greeting

HEADER:
Return-Path: <richard_johnson325@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT151-W23 ([65.55.90.8]) by SNT004-OMC1S34.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft
Subject: Hello Dear,

Photo's Used:

Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (129.1 KiB) Viewed 9155 times

Capture.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:52 am

Dearest
Good morning my angel. I hope you had a wonderful night? I also had a great night too... I must first thank you immensely for the message you sent to me. Honey the truth is that i will be leaving Afghanistan in 13 days from now and i will be coming to Brazil to meet you face to face,. My dear I must tell you that you are the type of woman that I am looking for to spend the end of my life with, and now that I have found you I will never let you go, My dear please I will like to know if you have your own house???? Or you’re live in rented apartment???? Please my dear I will like you to tell me everything because if things goose well I will be able to meet you in 13 days from now OK, now I will also like to tell you more about myself okay I always try to be myself in everything i do. I am very hard working and dedicated to all that I do. I consider myself educated but also with street smarts more than book smarts. I grew up hard and did not have the benefit of a stable family so I made myself the stable one in my life. I consider myself very loving, honest, caring, considerate and giving. In my point of view, I think people have lost the art of being considerate. I have always been a giver and the world so far has seemed full of takers. I love to communicate and enjoy talking about anything. I think communicating is a must in a good relationship. I think people should be able to talk about anything respectfully. I am very romantic with the right person and love to be affectionate. I love to snuggle and hold hands and I think kissing is another lost art that i miss you so much. When I am in love, I love to express my love in as many ways possible. I am a very honest person and have no time for liars. My losses (Wife and parents) made me strong and to appreciate the little things in life. I tend to be fairly pragmatic about life s trials and tribulations and prefer to deal with problems head on. I love to read and watch good move, and other my dear I will wait for your answer for the next mail ok.
I give you all my love now and all the days ahead of us. I hope you are not disappointed by my honesty in this mail I wish you wonderful day and hope to hear from you soon,
Love

Capture3.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:38 pm

My Dearest

Good morning my angel. I am sure you had a great night my dear. Thank you so much for the your lovely message you send to me, I had a great night as well it is only that I miss you so much and today i will be going on patrol with my comrades and I hope everything will be fine with you. I would rather be somewhere alone with you Instead of praying you're feeling like I do. I'd rather be staring into the depths of your eyes Searching, exploring, knowing, loving ... My secret, I have decided to disclose to you. I've never seen you, never met you, never heard Or smelled, or touched you, never known But truth be told, I'm deeply, truly, madly in love with you. Just because I know that you're in love with me too. And the nights I secretly need you, you’re longing for me too. To many, my tears seem insignificant. They're meaningful to you. Someday our winding paths will meet and I will just know, I've found you. Till that day, we'll have to wait because when we find each other and the depths of hearts are revealed.
I want you to know that I will like to buy my own house when I come to Brazil okay. .i will like to end my life with you in Brazil I want you to know that everything will be fine okay.. I want you to know that nothing can stop our relationship okay. I want you to know that I will respect you and care for you okay, I love you darling and i will never stop loving you. Have a wonderful and pleasant day and hope to hearing from you again soon.
Love your husband
Richard
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:05 pm

my love , how are you and how was your day? i hope you are doing well. where are you and where do you live ? please write to me okay...i love you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.