Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Stuart James

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: terryjam55@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:46 am

On BP:

tjam55
Sex: Male
Race: White
Zodiac: Taurus

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

wesleythomas99@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:13 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#2250]

What name did the scammer use?: Wesley Thomas
Scammer's email address if you have it.: wesleythomas99@yahoo.com
How old did the scammer say they were?: 49
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.: wesley.thomas24
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: Catholicsingles.com
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: none yet, but I could tell they were trying to blackmail me
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: 6464618937
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.:
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Blocked the skype account, reported abuse, contacted catholicsingles.com, reported it to yahoo and gmail. Will be contacting the police and FBI tomorrow.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: He tried to pretend he ran an orphanage and was a catholic. He was very charming and had trouble with his phone connection, which is why he suggested skype. His skype connection didn't work enough so he asked me to just record the video and he would type. I am not sure how I fell for it, but he was very believable that he was an honest guy. He is trying to blackmail me with "inappropriate" video which he claims to have recorded.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: wesleythomas99@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:38 pm

+16464618937

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Broadwing Communications, LLC - Ny
Level3 VoIP in New York City, NY

On skype:

wesley.thomas24 aka Wesley Thomas
New York, United States
50 y/o, DOB: June, 24 1964

The email address wesleythomas99@yahoo.com is reported online for being used in scams with stolen pictures from the same gallery and a Ghanaian IP.

Same email address is used online with another set of stolen photos, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2446.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

j.greg71@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:08 am

Message on the site:

hello my dear how are you today? my names are James Greg i am new here, that was why i added you so that i can know you more i will appreciate if you accept my friend request and add me in yahoo messemger j.greg71@yahoo.com hope to hear from you soon bye God bless you my dear.

Profile elements:

james
Male
Current Location Nuremberg/ Germany
Create Date 06/07/2014 19:07
1.JPG

2.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

j.cannon59@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:10 am

Messages on the dating site - started on June 22:

I am so glad to send the fast track to you, i just joined this online dating recently and do not know how this really work. I was given several profile to view but going through yours, I found it interesting. I signed up just for one person, I wont feel comfortable communicating with two people hence I can communicate with you. I felt it would be the best we communication since you stand as my first match. . Difficult as it can be at times, yet to me love is what prevails. I love the arts of what life has to offer and would like to share with someone who has similar likes. She can have opposite likes and taste yet adventurous and willing to share her ideas with me. she would be open to listening to my heart and accept me as I am willing to grow in a relationship of a lifetime. So shall we dance?

Nice to hear from you and I really appreciate this very much and how are you doing today?

Yes dear, nice to hear fro you again. I would like to ask, do you have any interest in dating a military man?

Nice, you really understands what love means.I'm combat engineer and an E-8 staff sergeant in the army stationed in afghanistan for peace keeping mission i would be coming home very soon .What about you?

Hello there pretty..Sorry I didn't get back to you as soon as possible..I was a little busy down here. I have been widowed for 6 years now and been raising my son alone ever since that is why I don't have much time to date, but I guess this will be the time for me now to give it a try..I've got a 23 yrs son(Ryan) who is my life and is there in the states now with his Moms little sister who just got married to a Dutch and I made him join her so I can concentrate. But I would be retired in less than three months and back to the states...

Yeah its true dear, he is all I have and I love him. He is my son, my best friend and everything he means a lot to me. I'm sorry for not replying back earlier I've been busy these days. I miss you. hoping to hear from you soon

Dear I am thinking of you more this days as if I have known and love you for many years now. how wonderful it is for me to feel this way...I love you and always want to be in touch with you.

Two butterflies were in love..

One day, they decided to play Hide n Seek..

During the play.....

Boy Butterfly - "A small game within us"

Girl Butterfly - "OK"

Boy Butterfly - "The one who sits in this flower tomorrow early in

the morning.....that one loves the other one more....."

Girl Butterfly - "OK"

Next morning, the boy butterfly waits for the flower to open so that

he can sit before the girl butterfly does..

Finally, the flower opened..

What did he see.....?

..............The girl butterfly had died inside the flower.

She stayed there all night......so that early in the morning......as

soon as she sees him.......she can fly to him and tell him how much she

loved him.

This is true LOVE.

Life is LOVE.

I am like the girl butterfly and you??

haha that's nice... how is life hun? I miss you but I have less than three months to return to the states. lets keep in touch always from now. I will be back to read your message in some few hours. take care out there

I missed you... sorry for not replying you on time, but please I want you to understand the nature of my job does not gives me enough time to log in here all the time. I miss you......missing you hun..... please you can email me here on " j.cannon59@yahoo.com" when ever you can...... don't forget you are always on my mind.... I love you a lot. you can let me have cell phone number. bye and take care out there

Profile elements:

Jamespapa1
Male / Divorced
55 - Abilene / United States
Current Location Winston-salem/ United States

Slogan Don't get me wrong I'm happy with my life

I’m quiet, kind hearted, and when I witness extraordinary human behavior I get goose bumps. I am a rock not a rolling stone.I would like to find a partner that is kind hearted, knows what she wants and where she's going in life. I don't think we have to be too close of a match because I'm not looking for the female version of me. I love listening to music, watching movies, enjoying a barbeque with friends, and cooking. I can finish a crossword in pen, and I am a die hard Arsenal fan.I can cook almost anything, and I get very excited when I find a new songs that move me.I enjoy sports very much, both playing and watching. I like movies at home, walking(not every day)

I am looking for a woman, whom I can get lost in conversation with, just as easily as we can share one of those moments of comfortable silence. I love to laugh and will laugh at myself and looking for someone who can do the same. As I said before, I work hard, but I know when I come home that this is where my priorities and I find true happiness. I want to share memories of the past and create new ones we find together.

Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Military
Profession Mechanism
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Marriage
Interests football, peace keeping, politics....

Stolen picture used:
james.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

james.dan47@yahoo.com - jamesdanj@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:33 pm

Message on the dating site:

hello my dear I hope you are doing great.? I am new on this site and i really find your profile interesting am checking your profile now and i will like to know you better am new to meeting people online and i hope we can chat and even get to see each other more you can also add me on yahoo messenger let chart more and also see each other on camera if possible by you and also share our pictures to each other

james.dan47@yahoo.com jamesdanj@gmail.com

Profile elements:

jamesdan - the picture used is already reported here
Male
51 - Abilene / United States
Current Location Manhattan/ United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: james.dan47@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:34 pm

On BlackPlanet:

jamesdan - no picture
Sex: Male
Zodiac: Leo
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jimmyocconor@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:00 pm

I am interested in you. Because:
You are very beautiful
I would like to meet people in your country

How are you doing xxx? It is nice to meet you here and i would love to have a chat with you to know some details about you...
My Skype: james.occonnor64

Okay xxx. Kindly send your email address so that i can tell you more details about me and to send my photos to you. Wishing you a nice weekend as i will wait to hear from you. James.

I want to learn much about you because you sooth my search and i can't wait receive your email address.

Okay xxx. It has been a long time. I hope you are doing good? This is my email address: jimmyocconor@hotmail.com. I will wait to hear from you in the mail. Have a good day and write soon.

Profile elements:

James
Male
Current Location Frankfurt/ Germany

The stolen picture used is already reported here (red shirt).

The skype is no more active...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Stuart James

Unread postby Dba » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:50 am

I ran I to General James Stuart on Google + . The same conversation of marriage, being a kind and gentle man and have photos that are and are not posted here. Sad shame it is especially since the real James Stuart or Stuart James is probably out here having a hard time of people believing him because of this. Will the real James Stuart please stand up w/an ID!
Attachments
image.jpg
General James Stuart G +
Dba
New survivor

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Stuart James

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:55 am

Dba,

Was he using the same email address as the ones reported here? If not, can you update your post with the email address he was using? Any new details you have about this one may save someone else soon. You can post also some of the messages he sent - don't forget to delete your own name, if mentioned, before posting.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.