Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Stuart James

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: oliverjames50@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:53 am

Email:

My dear xxx,

Good afternoon my dear. I hope you had a pleasant day? Thank you so much for deeming it fit to contact me. I am happy and delighted meeting you and i hope that our meeting will open doors of blessing and happiness in our lives. my name is Oliver James. I am a U.S military officer. I am currently in Kabul, Afghanistan on an official duty. I would be retiring from active service soon. My wife died years ago after long battle with cancer. May her soul rest in peace Amen, and since then i have been single. I have been alone for a very long time now and I have to admit that living alone can be very desperate and devastating, so I have decided to make changes in my life. Hence, I have decided to seek out to find a very special person, who one day may become my closest friend, lover, and partner in life. I am just myself confident, manly, caring and reliable.

I am the kind of person who likes to see the humor in everything. Laughter is the food for the soul. I love nature and animals. I am a hard working person and I take care of myself. I also love photography and art. I am a very gentle man and at the same time outgoing, my years of experience has brought me closer to God and to the worth of love. I hate disappointments so much. I should be able to trust you and you trusting me even though we are not together for now. I'm looking for a true intimate and meaningful relationship where there is love, passion, respect and romance. I am a fun loving man, jovial, lovely and passionate. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My Hobbies include jogging, baseball, music, horseback riding, soccer, traveling, golfing etc. I am looking for a woman whom I will love with all my heart, the woman that I will spend the rest of my life. Someone who is willing to share her live with me and I can share my life with her and together we will build a happy and enviable home. I do not seek for perfection because no one is perfect. A man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him. I hope that you are the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives.

Attached therein are my photos. Please, feel free to tell me more about yourself and also send your photos for me to keeps. Have a wonderful afternoon and hope to hearing from you soon.

Thanks

James

+
another picture already reported here (red shirt).

Header:

Return-Path: <oliverjames50@hotmail.com>
Received: from DUB126-W49 ([157.55.2.9]) by dub0-omc3-s19.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 18 Feb 2014
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:19 am

Email:

Dear xxx,

Thank you very much for your nice and kind response to my introduction letter. I read and understood your brief introduction and i am glad and i look forward to receiving your picture too. I have only my son called Alex, who is presently schooling in New York, USA under a guardian.

I want you to realize that our meeting in this site is not by accident but rather it is a divine arrangement by God and i continue to pray that our friendship will graduate to a serious relationship when the right time comes. I await to read from you again.

Thank you and have a wonderful evening.
Your new Friend,
James

Header:

Received: from DUB126-W90 ([157.55.2.8]) by dub0-omc3-s2.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 19 Feb 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

stevehill19@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:25 am

On AR:

My Name is officer Steve from United state of America i am looking for a wife and i would like to know more about you if you don't mind but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work. I DO NOT expect a woman to be a servant to me, spending all her time working and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry Write me back on my yahoo private email:

stevehill19@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

steve - no picture
Canada
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: stevehill19@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:26 am

On FMF with the same email address:

stevehill1962 Profile: Hello my good friend
Age & Gender: 51 Year Old Man
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

i will be love to meet a woman who will always understand me and also understand people around me so that we all will be happy

I am a very good and nice looking man who love people around me and i also love to see all the people around me in good condition,

i will like to tell people about word of God so that they will not make a mistake in their life

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:08 am

Email:

Dear xxx,

How are you today ? I hope you have a nice weather and you are happy too ? Well I write to inform you that i am fine and that I and my troop has left Kabul to the Northern Province of Kundunz in Afghanistan for my final war in this mission.

We are on our way already to the Northern Province of Kundunz with my men for the final onslaught with the Islamic Terrorist and Taliban's in a battle titled "The clash of the Titans" We must fight them and stop them from killing and maiming innocent children.

My dear, this is expected to be my last battle here and then after end my mission and retire. This also the time that i need your prayers most for me to come back alive and in good health and then retire and come to meet you in your country. I shall let you know once we arrive Kundunz. Thank you so very much for all your nice and kind words of your letter, I so much appreciate and also wish that God will bless our marriage in the shortest possible time. I love you so much.

Attachment is the picture of my team for the battle.

Thank you and my best regards,
Your lovely Husband

Oliver

Header:

Received: from DUB126-W54 ([157.55.2.9]) by dub0-omc3-s9.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sun, 23 Feb 2014

"The clash of the Titans" is a fantasy adventure film and remake of the 1981 film of the same name. Nothing regarding Afghanistan there...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:21 pm

Email:

My love xxx,

Good evening and how are you today ? I hope you are fine and doing great ? We are resting after our evening hours attack on the strong base of the Taliban's, we have successfully pushed them back towards the east green forest. We may likely done with this battle by this Friday. I send you some of the pictures i took my men on battle field.

Thank you very much for everything my love, you really made my day baby, I am so happy and will ever be grateful to God for giving you to me, you are the best thing that has happened to me in recent time, you are so kind, humble, dedicated and honest, I love you my xxx and nothing, i mean absolutely nothing can change it. Prepare your self, we are getting married straightaway once i return from this battle. I have packaged a surprise present for you once i arrive from Kundunz.

Thanks for your fervent prayers which availeth much for me and my men, continue in your prayers and please don't relent until victory becomes ours. I stop here and will try to write you again tomorrow to confirm our exit time from here.

I remain Your Husband

Oliver

Header:

Received: from DUB126-W4 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s17.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 25 Feb 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:01 am

Email:

My Dearest Wife xxx,

Good evening and how are you ? I hope you are fine and doing great ! Well at long last the war is over and i am back to Kabul, alive , healthy and victorious, although we lost only two of our men in the war, may their soul rest in perfect peace Amen.

I am so happy and glad whenever i remember that my mission has ended and that very soon will come to meet with you face to face in your country. My retirement letter has been approved and endorsed and so i will be leaving Kabul Afghanistan finally by second week of March, 2014 to your country for our first and formal official meeting.

My love xxx, I know that we have not known our self very well or been together in person, but I want to let you know that i have been praying about our relationship and at last i have received the true revelation that we are destined to be together to spend the rest of our lives together in true love, peace and happiness as husband and wife.

Therefore, i want to inform you at once about my plans without further delay, There is this amount of Dollars (cash) that i have been saving here for a very long time now, part of my salary and allowances and as i was about making inquiries of wire transfer of this money to you through bank, I was informed of this disappointing new development from United Nations that transferring money out from Afghanistan to other nations has been prohibited in order to checkmate terrorist sponsors and money laundering activities within it's territories especially on retiring Army Generals. This amount of money, i want to send to you is to be used to buy a very good spacious apartment in any city of your choice in your country where we can live as husband and wife together with our children, and then we will also use some money from there to build five star hotel over there in your country. Whatever balance will be kept for your general up keep of the family as my token of appreciation of your love and prayers.

In the light of the above explanation, I have negotiated with a United Nation /Red Cross agent who has the International Diplomatic Immunity (IDI) that allows him to carry luggage/consignments to any where in the world without inspection. He is to deliver this money to you in any address you may choose. Please my love, nobody knows about this plan and this money, but only you and me now and i did it because i have faith in God and total confidence in you, and i have trusted you and above all, "I LOVE YOU" and i know that you will not disappoint me.

I want you to send me the following information for me to send to the agent Mr. Peter for easy delivery of the briefcase to you:

(1) Your Full Names
(2) Your full address where you want him to deliver the luggage to you
(3) Your Telephone Number for Mr. Peter to call you on arrival to your airport.
(4) The nearest Airport to your city where he will land.

Please my wife xxx, don't be scared, i have arranged everything well and it will be fine, just send this requested information now so that i will forward it to him, he is leaving tomorrow, I assure you that everything will be fine. Thank you very much for your fervent fasting and prayers which has been answered by the Good Lord.

Upon receipt of the requested information, Mr. Peter will send you e-message of his flight Schedule to your country.

I await to receive the details now.

Sincerely Your Husband,
Your Victorious Oliver.

Header:

Received: from DUB126-W38 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s17.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 27 Feb 2014
Subject: WE ARE BACK AND VICTORIOUS !!!‏‎
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:39 pm

Email:

My wife xxx,

Thank you so much for your wonderful letter and response. I want to make everything clear to you in this transaction. I want to let you know that immediately you release your information to me as I have stipulated the diplomatic company has their practicing license to transport consignment to any part of the world freely, and if i handover your information to them, they will bring the briefcase box to your country with the help of their diplomat, and when he arrives in your airport he will call you and you will direct him on how to meet with you and deliver the box to you. Note: The diplomatic company and delivery agent does not know the content of the briefcase box because I have indicated it as "Personal Belongings" for security reasons. Sweetheart, only me and you knows that the briefcase box contained money, so do not worry yourself much ok. The total amount involved in the briefcase box is the sum of $2,500,000.00 Dollars only, Please keep this secret and confidential between me and you alone.

My love xxx, I am a man of high reputation and a God fearing man and I will not indulge myself into smuggling of illegal items to your country. Diplomat will safely transport the briefcase box to you and you will keep it in a safe place where i will come to your country very soon and we will make arrangements of where to invest the whole money. God has used this money to compensate me after my 28 service in the military.

I want to let you know that this transaction is risk free and you should not be scared of any problem because I will never want a woman who i have planned to spend the rest of my life with have a problem. Trust me and I promise you we will achieve our goals very soon my love.

Please my love, send the information as I have asked you on my previous letter so that the diplomat can leave immediately.

With love and kisses,
Oliver

Header:

Received: from DUB126-W87 ([157.55.2.7]) by dub0-omc3-s31.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 28 Feb 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

terryjam55@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:43 am

On Romlove:

terryjam55
Name: James Terry Age:56

Bodytype: average
Type:divorced Children:2 children

Looking for a: woman Age:50-75

Relations:Marriage

Love the outdoors in General and just going for a walk on a mild day or going to the lake or playing some type of outdoor activity, I like to Fish,Swim,Go Camping, Bowling, Playing cards, and just having a good time. I also like to cook and enjoy a good meal

Email address used: terryjam55@gmail.com
IP: 199.115.117.236

Originating IP: 199.115.117.236
Originating ISP: Leaseweb Usa - proxy
City: Wilmington
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: terryjam55@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:43 am

On asiandatenet:

terryjam55 - same picture
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: Georgia
City: Chatsworth

Love the outdoors in General and just going for a walk on a mild day or going to the lake or playing some type of outdoor activity, I like to Fish,Swim,Go Camping, Bowling, Playing cards, and just having a good time. I also like to cook and enjoy a good meal

I am looking for a fun loving lady with a rich heart, Someone who is very open minded
and God Fearing.Someone who loves kids and does not mind doing things with
the kids cause i have a daughter i so much love and care for,i hope my soul mate
does not mind.she has to like going out just as much as curling up on the
couch to watch a good movie.Likes to have fun in general.Some one who is
very caring and understanding.Some one who can stay calm under pressure especially,
a real woman with respect and must be accommodating.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.