Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

royfrank218@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

royfrank218@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:10 pm

On net log,

Hi what a cute picture you have here.. my name is roy frank and am from los angeles, United States am still a fresher in this site so am looking for someone who I can hook up with,for serious relationship

I would love someone who is fun to be around, likes to laugh, joke around,enjoy being outdoors going for long romantic walks, enjoys looking at the stars at night, and watching the sun set and rise over the ocean. I am looking for someone that enjoys the simple things in life, just as I do. I would like to meet someone special that I can grow old with, and that we can always look into each other's eyes and know that the love between us is just as wonderful and exciting as the day we met
add me on rorfrank218@yahoo.com, Skype royfrank218.thanks and to hope to hear from you soon.

Profile elements:

royfrank2
Name roy frank
Date of birth 12/09/1963
Location Los Angeles United States
Native language English
Active since 1 May 2013.

okay thanks my mail is royfrank218@yahoo.com ok or send me your to add you now?
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

royfrank56@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:11 pm

New message on site:

am sorry i lost my yahoo password and my facebook as well but i have opened new one today okay very sorry for that you can now add me on royfrank56@yahoo.com thanks

Email:

thank you i have add you to my list and sorry for long time online okay so busy at work all days really sorry i love to chat with you okay

Header:

Return-Path: <royfrank56@yahoo.com>
Received: from [199.58.84.18]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.145.547
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 16:05:19 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 199.58.84.18
Originating ISP: Leaseweb Usa
City: Wilmington
Country of Origin: United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.