Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Paul Watson

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Paul Watson

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:58 pm

Stolen images of Paul Watson, a Canadian environmental activist, who founded the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, a direct action group focused on marine conservation.

dmark265@yahoo.com

On single123:

Hello,

How are you? Hope fine? I felt interested to contact you after going through your profile. I will really like to know you better.

Well my name is David Mark from United States. But my friend,s call me Captain I am 59yrs of age, and i am a Divorce married before . I pray to God I will find the kind of Woman I want in you.

Here is my email address for further communication.

( dmark265@yahoo.com )

Regards,

Captain D Mark

Profile elements:

dmarkcaptain
Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: New York
City: Los Angels
Zip Code: 50001

I am a man looking for a woman

Active since 03/16/2013.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dmark265@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:00 pm

Email:

Hello my dear,

Regarding to your mail i received i really gain my streignt because i been looking for a serious woman like you whom i will finally be with that is why i visited that site where i can be able to have my dream heart for good that was my prayer all the time and god has done it fully to my desire by having you as the one i dream of, your words sound so sweet to my hearing which i can never stop hearing such a word dropped.

Any way my full Name are Captain David Mark, i am an indigen of United State Of America i am 59 years old married before with one kid my son is 12 years now his name is Rick Mark, schooling in USA, my wife still alive but both of us are no longer into marriage because of differences we divorced two years after our marriage, i have two sisters one is living in belguem with her husband then younger one is looking after our mother because of old age of our mother she is longer active to taking care of her self, she is now 88 years, our father was late 2003.

Come to my self I am a Chief Captain in the offshore Cruz i use to visit my mother and my son every three months whenever i goes on leave i have all my houses in the State, my hobby is to listing to music, watching movie chatting with friends and i also love going to Church during my leave period, whenever i got my self relaxing at home or at my base at the offshore ship.

That is part of my story.

Regards

Captain David Mark

My Sweet Honey.

Header:

Return-Path: <dmark265@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.66.232.251]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.139.530
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 12:18:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: IT IS NICE HEARING FROM

Originating IP: 41.66.232.251
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana As International Transit
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.