Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Michael Elliot mc_elliot09@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Michael Elliot mc_elliot09@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Mon May 28, 2012 10:29 pm

From hover spot: Michael (50) Chelsea, Alabama

Spam:
My name is Michael Elliot am 5ft10 tall. I'm a loving father, I love being social and making new friends, plus there's no one I've met that I haven't made a positive influence on. I'm the most romantic, energetic, fun loving person you can ever meet. I would also love to get the chance to know you, thats if you don't mind. Keep intouch and never stop smiling

Email:
i miss talking to you‏
Hello how are you doing? This is Michael from hover am sorry for my late message i have been very busy with work. Tell me more about your self how long have you been single again, your hobbies and the qualities you want from your man. it sure feels good talking to you again i hope to hear from you soon.........Michael

Ip address: 41.211.205.74 Lagos, Nigeria

Also at:
Myspace - Michael (50) Lake City, Florida:

This looks like a photo of a different man

And at Facebook - Michael Jo Elliot, Seattle Washington (same photo as hover spot)

Note: this photo is used in two other facebook profiles as well as the above noted profile.
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: mc_elliot09@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:24 pm

The second picture is reported online for being used in scam activities since 2008.

On Tagged,
Michael E, 53 - no picture
Martin, OH

On flirtomatic.com, with the first picture
mcelliot09 (M, 47)
Tagline: I know what you're looking for
I am sensitive, sentimental, compassionate,and caring and loving and can be moved to tears by something highly emotional. Life has taught me some hard lessons. Take the knowledge and wisdom I've gained and combine them with my personal qualities, and you have someone that will someday be the best thing that ever happened to you.The one who gains my affection will find me loyal, sincere and honest. Honesty is something I value highly. I am here to broaden my opportunities to meet someone.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.