Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Kevin - Focus Hawaii

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

houstonsimon50@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:35 am

On 4pp l:

hello
how are u doing
i am simon contact me at
houstonsimon50@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

houston50
looking for real love
I am a:Man
Birthday:05.08.1985
Looking for:Woman
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
hello i am simon good and hardworking man

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: simonlux2005@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:03 pm

Email:

where are you

Header:

Received: from [41.203.88.58]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.450
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 12:29:15 +0100 (BST)

Originating IP: 41.203.88.58
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jimwilliam@mailfree.co.za

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:54 pm

abusing stolen photos of Kevin Rockwood (Focus Hawaii).

jimwilliam@mailfree.co.za

On single123:

Hello
How are you doing today? I saw your Profile here on single123 dating site and i decide to drop a note. I don't know how to start, I have not done this before, please pardon me if I wasn't doing it the right way. But i really like to know more about you if you are single. I am Jim ,54 years old single man ,from TX, I live alone work full time as an Architect, and I am also into Interior Design. I have a daughter who lives in NYC, and my elder sister who lives in Winnipeg don't have a big Family. I am a loving,caring,and easy going gentle man with a great sense of humor, I am comfortable, and I live in my own Christ house, with my dog. I am Interested in a long term relationship, and I will like to meet a very nice and loving lady to bu

hello dear,
nice to hear from you, kindly contact me through my personal id : jimwilliam@mailfree.co.za or you can still drop you personal id to me so that i can easily communicate to you more about me.
thanks
Jim

Profile elements:
jimwilliam
I am:
Man
Seeking a:
Woman
United States
State:
Texas
City:
dallas

Zip Code:

i am saimple young man down to the earth with sense of humor, caring and honest.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jimwilliam@mailfree.co.za

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:56 pm

Email:

Hello my Dearest

How are you doing today? I am very happy to hear from you and to have your mail address. I just want to write something i can remember about my self,and i hope you don't get scared away.
My name is Jim William as i told you ,I am 54 years old.I work as an Architect.I am Widowed for 9 years,i have a Daughter,she is 20, a Nursing student, and she lives in NYC. My Mom is a Mexican, i was Born and raised in Mexico. I live in Texas, Dallas, I am 6ft tall, Blond hairs and Blue eyes.
I am extraordinarily unique but with some average facts. I am a hopeless romantic,(laugh). I enjoy cuddling up on a couch with someone whom i have a strong feelings for, pardon me about that. I am sensitive, sentimental, compassionate, and caring, and can be moved to tears by something highly emotional.
I am here to broaden my opportunities to meet someone, but at the same time I am very content with where my life is now. I am not troubled by my past life.i hope being in a good relationship would be icing on the cake. I love easy-going, pacific and quiet people who are not full of themselves. I even like people who Are a bit clumsy and unsure. it reveals a genuine human side. I believe that perfection does not exist and I am not expecting it, because believe me, i am not perfect, but i always try to be good. I get along fine in any social settings but since I am shy and tend to be uncomfortable around most people, I tend to prefer the comfort of my own little space where I evolve freely and don't have to prove myself to people who are usually judgmental and who don't really care. I am getting tired of trying to "fit in". I am a man of few words and often prefer silence to words and noises (unless it's Mother Nature's noises). I like Traveling, Walking, biking, hiking, swimming, camping, canoeing ,listening to music,Drawing(Building Plans).Art works, etc... Country drives,Photography (amateur), Movies Music (searching interesting and educational information) playing cards, going for walks, spending quiet time at home,with my Dog,and also fishing and camping.
I live with my Dog(jazzy) I use to house a house keeper here too, I am an honest, trustworthy and kindhearted person and looking for someone that has the same values. I believe to build a relationship it takes a lot of work and I believe you cannot do that seeing someone just once or twice a week and I like to spend a lot of time with the special person in my life,this is all i have to say for now.I am looking forward to a great friendship. Hoping to hear form you soon.
Yours Sincerely

Jim

Header:

Received: from my.easyisp.co.za (mail.openweb.co.za. [41.72.150.7])
Mon, 18 Feb 2013 09:26:08 -0800 (PST)
Subject: READ ABOUT ME
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: Hivemail
X-Mailer-Version: 1.4
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 12:25:58 -0500
X-Priority: 3
X-Originating-IP: 5.199.171.65

Originating IP: 5.199.171.65
Originating ISP: Vpn Services
City: Vilnius
Country of Origin: Lithuania

* 5.199.171.65 Vpn Services Vilnius Lithuania
41.72.150.7 Hetzner Cc n/a South Africa
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rollywilson1994@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 09, 2013 1:34 pm

On net log,

Hi Am roland by name and i am so much sorry if am disturbing your privacy, i was just going through your profile so i decided to say hi to u and to also let u know that you are so Beautiful..wow..if i have ever saw an angel it was in your eyes cos you look like one. but i have a question which i would so much appreciate if u can answer it for me by sending me a mail to my private email address (rollywilson1994@yahoo.com) am not always on this site cos am new to this online dating of a stuff. and my question is...Are you beautiful inside? What does it takes to be beautiful inside? i would so much appreciate it for u can answer this question for me cos you are so beautiful. Once again am so sorry for the disturbance. and i would be so much happy seeing your response.thanks and God bless.
Roland

Profile elements:

rollywilson1994 - no picture
male - 51 years, Germany
Active since 19 December 2011.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rollywilson1994@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 09, 2013 1:35 pm

Email:

Im so sorry about that but i couldnt upload my picture on there but i could share some of my pics on here if you really want to see me.it was really nice reading from you,hope to read from you soon again.

Header:

Return-Path: <rollywilson1994@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.190.2.180]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 00:46:00 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.190.2.180
Originating ISP: Etisalat-ng

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 10, 2013 2:21 am

Email:

Hi,I'm glad to hear back from you in return.I will always be looking forward in hearing from you. Here is a little about me; I'm a Gentle, Down to Earth, Laid-back, Have a dry sense of Humour, Passionate,Outgoing and Fun-loving Guy.There is alot that I can offer a person and when it's brought up to the table for me to dig into and do what ever i am supposed to do then I will get it done to the best of my ability, but I do know this much I know how to treat a lady and I am A GOD fearing man and I'll admit that, I admit when I am wrong, I'll cry when something goes wrong, that is the sensitive side of me.Theres no shame in crying I do it and it makes me feel better especially when something goes wrong for her, if it does and she cries then I'll cry right along with her, lean her head on my shoulder,hold her so tight and not let go of her that is me and I will tell you more about me if you want to know. I am a very open minded person, very thoughtful, caring and loving guy.I do my share of household chores but I don't want you to think I am telling you that in hopes of luring you to me, Im telling you that because I want to do those things for a lady because she is there to be respected, and taken well care of and I know in my heart that i can do those things,Please I would Love to here from you, get to know you, and i don't think you would waste your time getting to know me.I look forward to talking more with you, Please Be Careful and Take Care.if there is anything else you wanna know about me just ask i will be honest with you.i will also want you to reply with telling me about yourself and wouldnt mind if you send me a pics of you.hope to read from you soon.
ROLAND...

Header:

Received: from [41.190.3.104]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 09:13:27 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.190.3.104
Originating ISP: Etisalat-ng
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:00 pm

Received today the exact same email...

Header:

Received: from [41.206.1.1]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.148.557
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 06:20:57 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.206.1.1
Originating ISP: Vgc Communication
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:29 pm

Email:

How I wish you could see through my heart so you would know how happy I am when I read from you.I'm also seperated with my wife which tells that I'm single.looking for a soulmate also some who is real and would accept totally for who I am.hope to read from you soon.take care of yourself.ROLAND...

Header:

Received: from [93.186.31.98]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.148.557
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 22:53:44 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 93.186.31.98
Originating ISP: Research In Motion Uk Limited
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Mcdones_jones@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:06 pm

On net log,

Hello dear! I'm mcdones jones by name. I'm from
south africa and I base in south africa cape town.

Am divorced with 1son since 5years ago. I'm a
road contractor engineering, and I travel to work
out of the state, have been to many country to
work. I'm here for something serious and I will be
glad if it come through between us cuz I'm really
interested in u. U can contact me on yahoo
messenger so that we can chat privately.
( Mcdones_jones@yahoo.com). I will be waiting for
ur reply soonest. Thanks mcdones

mcdones aka mcdones jones
male - 51 years, Sweden
Active since 13 August 2013.
Attachments
mcdones.jpg
mcdones.jpg (21.02 KiB) Viewed 5014 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.