Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Grace

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: naomi_patt@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:43 pm

hope you have a sweetdream,thats my passport
naomi_patt@yahoo.com

Hello HH

Hope you are alright,and please don't get me wrong,i thought relationship should better be between two people who trusted each other and should not be built on a doubt,if you really want me and love me,take me for who i am.My passport attached
just as i wrote you before,send it to the address.

Name:Naomi Patt
Addess:10 Allen Avenue ikeja
State:Lagos
zipcode:23401
text question:who cares
Answer:HH

Email me the western union details and the Mtcn,full senders name and address and the amount sent.

Thanks so much for your cares.

Hugs
Naomi
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:48 pm

naomi_patt@yahoo.com

Hello HH

How are you doing and hope you are fine?am still not hearing from you from my last email,i have email you my scan passport and my grannny phone,ever since then,no response from you.
Please get back to me.

Hugs
Naom
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:49 pm

naomi_patt@yahoo.com

Hello HH

How are you and hope you are alright?am so much worried not reading from you?tell me is everything alright and let me know if you dont want to help me anymore.

Hugs
Naomi
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:50 pm

naomi_patt@yahoo.com

Hello HH

Are you alive and in good health?tell me is everything alright with you? did you stop writing me because i needed your help?

Tell me so i will stop bothering myself thinking and worried about you,i have sent you what you asked for.

Hugs
Naomi
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:35 am

naomi_patt@yahoo.com
1 jul

Hello HH

How are you doing today? and hope you have a nice weekend,i was so much worried not reading from you and i guess your friend separated us,surprise you have to treat me like that with my open heart of love.
Thanks and i hope you are in a good health.

Hugs
Naomi
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:54 pm

naomi_patt@yahoo.com

Hello HH

Thanks so much for your letter,am so much happy that you are in a good health,thanks for your cares about my granny,she is not better still at the hospital.

I was surprised you stopped writing me after i sent you my international passport,HH am still much open and needed a man to love me and take me for who i am,i must confess to you,i was having a feeling for you and was happy about all your promising words not to hurt me but you suddenly disappear,all i wanted is to be happy and am ready to relocate with you to spend the rest of my life,,,the most important factor is trust in every relationship and not to discuss your affairs with friends of some family members that could be jealous.

Missing you and happy you wrote me,, if i may i ask you,if you are for real and really loved me and want to take me for who i am.

Hugs
Naomi
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:49 am

naomi_patt@yahoo.com

Hello HH

How was your weekend and hope you have a nice sunday?it was a hectic one for me trying to sort things out and get granny some medical and her food as well.I have never doubted you and was much in love with you and was happy when you came into my life,, i was hoping and ready to relocate with you to spend the rest of my life in London.

But you started the doubt through your friend Robert and requested for my international passport copy which i sent you,you really know my condition and i have always loved you and want you for who you are and not for anything not even money,cos money cannot by happiness or love either.

Well you are still much on my mind and still waiting always to read from you...Did you send me the 200 pounds yet..Am broke here.

Hugs
Naomi
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:51 am

naomi_patt@yahoo.com

Hello Sweetheart

Hope you are alright and guess the internet is far more working fine,longing to read from you,maybe your work is keeping you busy,just as i wrote you in my last email,am never in doubt of your love and your feelings for,just that i was worried when you went away but am much fine since you explained it was due to your internet and i hope you wont abandon me any more,,,HH just as i told you,i really want to be loved and show love,,, i cant hide my feelings too,am having a strong feelinsg for you and wants to rest on your arms,cos i was captivated by your sweet words which i trusted and believed in.

HH please am so much in need of your assistant and still waiting for your help?did you help me send the money yet?

Thanks and God bless you
Hugs
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:41 pm

naomi_patt@yahoo.com

Hello HH

Thanks so much for your cares,am so much happy reading from you,i never intend to asked for your assistant but you gave me a new thought and strong feelings to confide in you sweetheart,you proposal to me before now and i never rejected your love and promise to love you and relocate to spend the rest of my life with..No no doubt cos that is not the best way to start a relationship.

I have been the one writing you letters while you where away and complained about your internet and i never stopped writing you,just because of your cares and your love

Money cant buy me love or happiness,but you are aware of the challenging am facing on here and you have been a courage to me when i read your email.

HH,straight from my heart,i love you and not because of the money but will appreciate you help in a critical time like this.

Please love i needed to get things sorted and as soon as i do we plan to get together and let me known when you want me to come over to London.

Hugs
Naomi

Hello HH

How are you doing?am really missing and waiting to read from you...I love you HH straight from my heart just as you promised to standby me .

Hugs
Naomi
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:53 pm

naomi_patt@yahoo.com

Hello HH

Thanks so much,i was so much worried waiting to read from you,thanks so much for your cares always...granny is much better and continuing her missionary works,though she has always want me to go back to the state as soon as i can but i told her that i waiting to hear from you and wants to visit you in london but dont know the exact time...

Hope you are much better and in good health,was thinking if your internet is really working cos you told me the last time that the internet was bad..So tell me when do you want me to come over what date and what is the closest airport to your home?i heard of hearthrow airport before.. and how many minutes is that from your home?

The BA office is some few minutes away from where i stay,i wil go find out the cost of flight ticket in the office or do you have idea of how much it cost from Lagos muritala airport to hear throw airport London.

Babe thought you will be sending me the 200pounds you promised me?please try your best love,so i can clear some bills and get ready to come over as soon as we can plan,let me know the date so i can get my flight booked with the office here.

Hugs
Naomi
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.