Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

edwardnelson415@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

edwardnelson415@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:03 am

On net log,

Hello,
I was going through pictures and profile and came across yours and it was irresistible that I can't keep off without saying hello. I must confess you look gorgeous and attractive, I will be happy to know you more and am looking forward to hear from you.
Henry Edward

Hi, Thank you for getting back to me. I'll like you to give me your yahoo messenger id so that we can chat and know more about each other very well.
Wishing you a splendid week and hope to hear from you soon.
Henry Edward

edwardnelson415@yahoo.com you can add me in your yahoo messenger id so that we can chat and know more about each other, but if you are not interested in having a relationship with me don't add me. Have a wonderful time out there.

Profile elements:

chuksnwam aka Edward Nelson
male - 46 years, Iowa City, United States
Company Self Employ
Profession Oil Drilling (Other)
am just a simple man with a lot of good attitude. I love taking things into perfect consideration before taking any step. I am cool and honest. I love jokes,laughter, funny things and I am always happy at all times. I am a straight forward person with a young heart. I don't double date, I don't cheat, I am always contented with what I have. I am also an independent person.I am responsible,caring,trustworthy , also tender and generous.I love traveling, going shopping,meeting good people,but don't go to night clubs.I am young in the soul, fit athletic, and life-experienced enough to know how to make my woman on my side happy, I am a open minded and focused person. I love giving and sharing with my woman. I enjoy communicating with my woman. I love making my woman happy in all her likes.

- The picture is reported online for being used in scam activities since 2009.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

dward Nelson <edwardnelson415@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:04 am

Email:

How are you doing today. I am so happy to meet you. I am looking for a good hearted woman, I love the outdoors- the ocean and the mountains... I love to travel and see new places and meet new people. I love relaxing in my home too. I love all kinds of music (Reggae, R&B , calypso, jazz and some rap) but classic, I love exceptional. Am into Oil Drilling, I seek informations from agent where i can see oil in any country and if he finds one in any country he will tell me and i will go and drill it. But before i start drilling oil in any country, i will get oil licence from the goverment of that particular country...that is the kind of job i do. I got married to my late wife Sonja then after six years of our marriage i lost my wife and my son Mike in a plane crash, ever since then i have not been able to get marry again. But now i have made up my mind to get marry again.... You are the first person am meeting here and i really pray that this will work out between us. Am ready to give anything, My Time. my Communication, my Respect, my Honest, my Caring, my Dedication and my Royalty to see that everything works between us. I am new to dating site and it is a friend who got married from the site told me about it and i am here now to fine my true love, my soul mate and it is going to be the last one.
Tell me more about yourself too. edwardnelson415@yahoo.com you can add me in your yahoo messenger id so that we can chat and know more about each other, but if you are not interested in having a relationship with me don't add me. Have a wonderful weekend.
Henry

Header:

Received: from [172.163.158.7]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.450

Originating IP: 172.163.158.7
Originating ISP: America Online
Country of Origin: United States
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: edwardnelson415@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:06 am

Online activity:

The email adress is used on Match.com with the same profile picture used on net log:

nelsen042
5-year-old Male
Seeking Men: 37 - 99
Bouton, Iowa, United States
Last Activity: Today
Native American, Widowed and Self-Employed

about myself:
I enjoy being playful & romantic. I love to kiss and hold hands and do not mind some public display affection but do not want to be told to get a room. I am faithful to my friends and loved ones - almost to a fault, but if I'm really hurt it takes a long time to fall back into my good graces - if ever. I am self sufficient and enjoy challenges. I am honest, sincere, friendly, confident, who loves to do manythings, enjoys traveling. I also like to experience new things.... man who is lonely in this world and wants to be happy in relationships. Family is the most important thing for me i never play with feelings of other people or make them hurt it's not about me. But at the same time I respect myself and want anybody to do the same with me. I am always honest I still can't understand how people can lie maybe, it's a little naively, but it's my position for all my life.

my idea of a great date:
Go to dinner or I know some great walking trails around. , i WILL ask personal questions at later dates, why? because if we are to know each other we must talk about our likes, dislikes, desires, future plans, what you want out of life and of course sex. relationships fall apart because peoples unableness and unwillfullness to communicate and be honest, and saying what you really feel. I will, i promise you that.

the person I would like to meet:
I’m searching for my life long partner to share a Great Life of Love with; romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special, intimacy, spirituality, pleasurable communication, dancing, meeting of the minds, opening a door for you, flowers, traveling and other exciting interests and adventures, A GREAT LIFE of LOVE!! I am one who strongly believes in respect and that without respect, you can’t experience true love and generate a healthy relationship.

Message on site:

I'll like you to give me your yahoo messenger id or you can add me with mine edwardnelson415@yahoo.com so that we can chat and know more about each other very well.
Wishing you a splendid weekend and hope to hear from you soon.
Henry Edward

Email:

Can u add me on your yahoo messenger so that we can chat and know more about each other ok.

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

He sent also one invitation on Yahoo - same AOL IP...

Plus, the email adress is used online with a different gallery - see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=392.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.