Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jerry Bob; <bjerry911@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Roberts picture

Unread postby mufan59 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:24 am

mufan59
BANNED
BANNED

Re: brucerobert71@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:26 pm

Posted on the behalf of the victim:

The victim met the scammer online in 2011. The scammer asked here repeatedly to send him money in Ghana, using Western Union. Despite the fact she told him she dont have much money, he push it and push it for more. The scammer is abusing stolen pictures already reported here. He told to the victim that his pictures were stolen from his net log profile and some scammers are using those pictures; he claims he contacted the police about this matter and the police is unable to help him. After more than two years and a half, the scammer asked the victim to set up a site for him - he was willing to start a business with selling cars. The business failed and now the scammer promised to visit the victim in her country.

Part of the correspondence during this time:

Email:

Sent: Wednesday, 27 July 2011
Subject: HELLO MY SOME PICTURES OF ME AND MY SON

THIS IS SOME SOME FROM ME,I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THEM SO MUCH...LOL....I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVE YOURS TOO, TAKE CARE VERY GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF JUST FOR ME..SMILE..SEE YOU SOON.

ROBERT YOUR BABY!!

Email:

On Tuesday, 8 November 2011, Robert Bruce <brucerobert71@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello my dear, I don't love you cause of your money okay, I know you will think that I love you just because of your money,but hey..I am not with you cause of that okay, you hurt me a lot with your words and I hate it,just because of 150 you are telling me shit, so I think it's better youn go your way okay, but remember I will pay you all your money okay, I think we have to stop everything okay, cause I live this life with you ok
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:27 pm

Date: 2012-01-01
Subject: I LOVE YOU

Hello my love good morning how are you doing? I hope you are doing good this morning,I have been missing you and hinking of you like crazy,When I am with you, I feel alive. You bring to me a happiness that no one else ever could. You bring to me a love I have never known before. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. You have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Every day I wake up thanking God for you. You have given me so much, and I don't know if I will be able to give back all that you have given me. You have been my guiding light when I was lost. You have been my comforter through all my trials and sorrow. You have been my rock.

Sometimes I feel lost and out of touch, but when you’re there, I feel safe. Your voice soothes me. I could sit here and try to tell you just how I feel, but I can't find the words other than I am ecstatic we met and have gotten together after all we've gone through.

I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms. I want to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything, because you are everything to me.

I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me, and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you all eternity. I love you, baby.
Yours Husband,
Robert

To: xxx
Sent: Tuesday, 10 April 2012
Subject: my love

Hello my wife,how are you doing today? I hope all is well with ,your health status,what is wrong? I saw you online but you refuse to chat with me..what is going on my wife? I miss you a lot have a nice evening,

Robert your husband
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:37 pm

Chat log - 8 June 2013

Robert Bruce: Hello my wife where are you?
Robert Bruce: Hello baby
Robert Bruce: where are you?
xxx: hello darling...just came back home
xxx: do you feel good now??
Robert Bruce: ys my wife
xxx: good to see you here and that you are feeling good
Robert Bruce: everything is done and process very good....but the police money was not enough for them so we still owe them
xxx: how much darling??
Robert Bruce: 100

Robert Bruce: I told they was coming in numbers and with the big Jeep
xxx: nooooooooooooooooo...you have to wait with that until you get your money love
Robert Bruce: Nooooooooo
Robert Bruce: I ask them to take the fuel and I will pay next week and they agreed
xxx: 50 in two weeks then??
Robert Bruce: Nooooo we went to the fuel staions and I said that to them my wife
Robert Bruce: I don't evening have money for my food
xxx: ok
Robert Bruce: I am even confuse
Robert Bruce: I am confuse
Robert Bruce: can you send it on monday ?
xxx: nope...
Robert Bruce: when then
xxx: next week on friday love
Robert Bruce: I will love you forever and a day. Thank you for being there, loving me and knowing what my true heart wants.......You are the true love of my life and I am very happy to find someone like you in my life
Robert Bruce: and How much would you send then?
xxx: you need 200??
Robert Bruce: Oh why
xxx: for yourself I meant??
Robert Bruce: 100 for the police and my food,the internet will be disconnected today
Robert Bruce: I need 220 for myself and the police is 100 making 320 please

xxx: wait
Robert Bruce: darling I will pay you everything when I am finally there so do it with love and happiness ok
xxx: well its not about that...only that I have verys small money love
Robert Bruce: Love is not a job, love simply is. Unconditional love is what I offer
you, and with you I receive the same. You are my heart of hearts, my
soul mate, friend, lover and partner for life
xxx: ok... then just for the last time then love...promise me that??
Robert Bruce: Yes I know my sweetheart and please Never think of the money anymore okay......I need your love and you are everything I have and as I said before I will make you the most happiest woman on this universe....and you have to know that everything I said here indicate that you are my everything
Robert Bruce: My angel I have promisedx
xxx: but I have to be promised you cant take more than 200 after next time love...dont have so much money dearest
Robert Bruce: It isn't about looks, nor money but the simplicity in life that we find so attractive. Knowing we could survive anywhere as long as we were together...Yes I know my wife and as I said 200 from now onwards ok
xxx: good...and the trip to the shipments is for free for me??
Robert Bruce: Without you I would simply be surviving, but with you I am living life to the fullest. Because of your love my spirit has been rejuvenated....Thank you very much for been there for me all this while,Yes says the Boss

Robert Bruce: I am so happy to share my life with you,you are the love of my life
xxx: greate,,,hope he is not gonna change that...but Bradley has to check in the fuel before monday and every friday and have money on him for trips
Robert Bruce: my love do you know what.....please make it 350 okay for the last time please,because Bradley will not have fuel next week since we will be going back on monday morning for my files
xxx: noooooooooooooooooooooooo...that is too much darling cant make that as I paie you today love
Robert Bruce: so 320 is okay for you?

xxx: yes dearest
Robert Bruce: oK THANK YOU
xxx: you have to give him 20 for fuel for friday from that love
Robert Bruce: I must rest a little bit because I have getting any sleep last night
Robert Bruce: Ok I will my wife
Robert Bruce: Thank you very much
Robert Bruce:
xxx: good boy...i love you very much and cant wait for to meet you in real life dearest
Robert Bruce: Me too I can't wait either
xxx: you cant make it on 300 love??
Robert Bruce: Please I wnat to take some sleep okay
Robert Bruce: Noooooooooooooooooooo
Robert Bruce: we have to pay the internet you know
xxx: but 20 for Bradleys fuel then
Robert Bruce: I have to start going to the cafe from tomorrow before we can chat
Robert Bruce: yes my wife
xxx: see that this is never gonna happend again as I cant afford it love
Robert Bruce: yes I know your situaton so sometimes I even feel bad to ask you for money
Robert Bruce: but I have no choice
xxx: yes I know...but if you cant stay in 200 for the rest of the time I am ruined
Robert Bruce: yes I can ok

Robert Bruce: don't worry my angel
Robert Bruce: please I am tired honey..........lol
xxx: greate...even when paying internet, shamnpoo, paste and wather
Robert Bruce: I need some rest please
Robert Bruce: lol
xxx: ok...sorry love
Robert Bruce: yes
Robert Bruce: I love you
Robert Bruce: please take care
Robert Bruce: I will miss you
xxx: I love you tooooooooooooo...
Robert Bruce: have a nice evening
Robert Bruce: I love you more than you love me
Robert Bruce: byeee
xxx: will you come online tomorrow??
Robert Bruce: warmest hugs and hottest kisses on your soft sweet lips
xxx: same back to you my love
Robert Bruce: Bye
xxx: kissssssssssssssses hugs and byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Robert Bruce: yes I will come online tomorrow but will be going to the cafe because the internet will be disconnect at midnight
xxx: how do you pay for that love??
Robert Bruce: By Bradley my helper
xxx: good man he is
Robert Bruce: He is a very good boy and I like him very much for that
Robert Bruce: yes
Robert Bruce: God bless him for everything that he has been doing for us
Robert Bruce: Have a nice evening my wife
Robert Bruce: I loove you very mucvh
Robert Bruce: bye
Robert Bruce: Am offf
Robert Bruce: see you tomorrow
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

adamsmith1114@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:09 pm

On AR:

hello dear, how are you doing?, am Adam from America, i saw your profile and i became interested in knowing more about you if you don't mind dear.

wow, thanks for your responds, can i know more about you xxx, or maybe we can chat on yahoo for a better conversation. thank.

thank you so much honey, adamsmith1114@yahoo.com i will be expecting your mail dear.

Profile elements:

adam
Miami/United States
Slogan
am cool and honest

Am Adam Smith from U.S.A, am a civil Engineer,am single, i like swimming,shopping and visiting new places,i love kids because am caring and loving,am a very honest man with a Good sense of humor, am almost 6ft tall,and i my body size is average,i think my best body features are my smile and my dimples. my clothing style is modern and attractive

i am looking for a nice and caring woman who will love me and ready to travel with me,she must be ready to settle down and start a family with me,i need a caring,honest,and supportive woman in my life.

Occupation Construction / Trades
Profession civil engineering
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Education Doctorate
Languages English

The stolen image used as profile picture is already reported here. The email address is used online with another set of stolen pictures, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=19226.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: adamsmith1114@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:45 am

Email:

Thanks dear for your message, Am Adam Smith and am 51 years old from Florida USA, i was married before i lost my wife in a car accident few years ago, i have a son he is 9 years old but he is in a boarding school in Africa because i have no one to take care of him due to my job,.. Am an Engineer in an Oil and Gas Cargo Ship, i have been lonely for a long time, i have tried some relationships but it did not work for me so my friend introduce me to AR and you are my first friend there that has replied me so well, i am willing to relocate to your country and start a big business there if things work out between the both of us, please send me some of your pictures so that i can send to my son and tell him about you because he as bee waiting for a new mother, thank dear from Adam.

Header:

Return-Path: adamsmith1114@yahoo.com
Received: from [108.60.134.245]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.177.636
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014

Originating IP: 108.60.134.245
Originating ISP: Atlantic Metro Communications
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:46 pm

Email:

am so sorry for being in a rush, its just that i have been waiting for a woman like you for so long, so i was thinking that i just tell you my intentions before another Man finds you my pretty xxx, my late wife was a business woman in oil and gas and she always buy some of her products from Mobil in Africa and she always take my son to Africa when ever he is on holiday, so when she died in that car accident my son decided to go to a boarding school in Africa because he really like it there, i work in a ship now sailing towards Dubai, so i have no one to take care of my kid, he even refused to stay in a babysitter curt in Florida, so i have no other option than to allow him, he always wanted a new mother.

Header:

Received: from [197.210.248.29]
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014

Originating IP: 197.210.248.29
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:29 pm

Email:

Honey, i am not looking for a wife to babysit my son, if i find my dream woman i am willing to relocate to her and start a new life with my son too, you do not need to go to Africa dear, but i and my son are willing to come to xxx or you can come to America and we can start a happy family.

Header:

Received: from [108.60.134.247]
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014

Originating IP: 108.60.134.247
Originating ISP: Atlantic Metro Communications
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:34 am

Email:

everything is fine with me honey, i just miss talking with you, i wish we can chat on yahoo or skype, i really want to be close to you my wife.

Header:

Received: from [176.56.174.9]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.178.641
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014
Reply-To: adam smith <adamsmith1114@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 176.56.174.9
Originating ISP: Anchorfree
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:41 am

Email:

i miss you so much my love, you do not reply me on time, i always have to wait for your message to come in, please my love i want us to be together.

Header:

Received: from [41.203.69.4]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.181.645
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014

Originating IP: 41.203.69.4
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.