Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Adriaan Hannes - adriaanhannes@mail2engineer.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Adriaan Hannes - adriaanhannes@mail2engineer.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:08 pm

Feedback form [#15479]

What name did the scammer use?*: Adriaan Hannes
Scammer's email address if you have it.: adriaanhannes@mail2engineer.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 48
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: facebook-messenger and whatsapp
How much money did they demand?: I was not asked to send money
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +16828885386; +441315103769; +2348142690472
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: Blocked on Facebook and whatsapp
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: He is widower, his woman died 10 years ago with his parents in plane crash in America, 1 daughter, 14 years old, at boarding school in England, professional oil dealer, residence Edinburgh, also lives in Berlin, was in Istanbul and currently in Nigeria at Shell.

+16828885386 - VOIP number

+441315103769
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Edinburgh
Original network provider* aql Wholesale Limited

+2348142690472
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd

Stolen picture the scammer was using:

Adriaan.jpg
Adriaan.jpg (7.04 KiB) Viewed 2173 times

The real face:

Paul Milli
Studied at İstanbul Aydın Üniversitesi
Lives in Istanbul, Turkey
From Uromi, Nigeria

milli.jpg

milli1.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: adriaanhannes@mail2engineer.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:45 am

Emails the scammer sent:

Ich liebe es, dich glücklich zu sehen, und meine größte Belohnung ist, dass du lächelst, und wenn du verlierst, würdest du dich glücklich machen, ich bin bereit, loszulassen, damit du immer glücklich bleiben kannst. Aber ich habe einen jener Tage, die mich verwirklichen, wie verloren ich ohne dich sein würde, und ich werde immer dieses Stück meines Herzens haben, das lächelt, wenn ich an dich denke.

/
I love to see you happy, and my biggest reward is to smile, and if you lose, you'll be happy, I'm ready to let go so you can always be happy. But I have one of those days that would realize me how lost I would be without you, and I will always have that piece of my heart that smiles when I think of you.

Explaining to you how much and why I love you, would be like me describing how water tastes.

It's impossible.

I love you, As I have never loved another or ever will again, I love you with all that I am, and all that I will ever be. You have no idea the amount of happiness you brought into my life.

Das Schwierigste, was ich tun könnte, ist, dich zu vergessen. Ich habe nie gedacht, dass ich dich so sehr lieben würde und ich habe nie geplant, dich so oft in meinem Kopf zu haben, aber ich möchte, dass du weißt, dass ich dich mehr liebe, als du dir jemals vorstellen kannst, und ich werde dich nie verletzen.
Ich habe meinen Flug nach Nigeria in 8 Stunden Zeit und ich kann nicht schlafen, weil ich so leer fühle, ohne dich, ich wünschte, ich hätte dich nie oder nie verliebt, weil ich nicht wieder leben kann ohne dich und du glaubst mir nicht an mich

/
The most difficult thing I could do is to forget you. I never thought I would love you so much, and I never planned to have you so often in my head, but I want you to know that I love you more than you can ever imagine, and me Will never hurt you.
I have my flight to Nigeria in 8 hours time and I can not sleep because I feel so empty without you I wish I had never or never fell in love because I can not live again without you and you do not believe me

I have been awarded the Contract in Turkey and I have my flight to Nigeria tommorrow where I will be buying the crude oil from, But I would love if we commnuicate via whatsapp, please give me your whatsapp number

Additional stolen picture used:

aadrian.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.