Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gagahey@163.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

gagahey@163.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:42 pm

DateMeFree:

My name is lydia , I come from Shanghai Chinese, I am a girl just graduated from college, 26 year old, single, I want to continue to learn, learn more about a few foreign friends, while practicing my English, he can learn more about the outside world, convenient for me to travel abroad or settle or find a boyfriend to marry. In a word, it's nice to meet you. I think you would like to introduce yourself to me know ?my mail box is gagahey @ 163 . c o m lydia_lee17 '

lydiaskype
- 26 y/o female
- shanghai, China
- Mandarin, English, English
- 娛樂 / entertainment
- Have no children
hello im lydia and from shanghai of china .im new here ,but i hope i was lucky to meet many people Very Happy

Ideal match description:
who made me happy ,such as talk about joke or send me flower for love ....

Picture used:

lydia.PNG
lydia.PNG (204.57 KiB) Viewed 1030 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: gagahey@163.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:46 pm

Email:

I agree with your point of view, and also very willing to share your everything. I like different kinds of wonderful story. I will also tell you about my story. I am a sunny, lively girl, like to travel, listening to music, reading, running, I was full of hope for life. I hope I can find the one who really loves me, care for me and take care of me. I will make delicious Chinese food for him, I can wash clothes for him, take care of the family, we can live together happily.

Return-Path: <gagahey@163.com>
X-Originating-IP: [123.149.30.104]

Originating IP: 123.149.30.104
Originating ISP: Chinanet
City: Xinzheng
Country of Origin: China

Distance from Shanghai to Xinzheng - more than 900 km.

map.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.