Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nownow2960@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

nownow2960@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:49 pm

WeDateFree:

'Hello Awesome .......... Good Evening to you and how was your day at Work and hope you are doing mush better and it not that too stressful out there ? I was just browses when i saw your profile and your Face look so familiar ........ This is Emily from Texas 30 years Old Single and no kids and i will also like to know you as well ..... I believe this is Dating site so i am just on here New and it was been Introduce to me true a friend of my and She also said she met her True love on here so i am given it a try right now if anything Good could come out of it ........ you can also reach me on nownow2960@gmail.co m or if you also have Hangout you could also Add me to your List so we can talk more about each other and also get to know about each other more better or what did you think ?get back to me Asap !!!!!'

Crum
30 y/o female from fort worth, USA
Student

I am not looking for an idea man, I am looking for Real! I think that you can love sincerely at any age, but it takes maturity to make it last. That is why I see my future soul mate as a mature man who has purposes in life and who can imagine his life with one woman. He is passionate, intelligent and easy-going. Romance is one of the best things in the world))))) So if you are ready to love dearly and passionately, be romantic and sometimes crazy, domestic and pretty active! Do not hesitate to contact me! I am here waiting for you Wink

Picture used:

crum.PNG
crum.PNG (289.87 KiB) Viewed 741 times

crum1.PNG
crum1.PNG (292.02 KiB) Viewed 741 times

crum2.PNG
crum2.PNG (131.63 KiB) Viewed 741 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.