Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Lana Brooke

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

kanetracy556@yahoo.com - kanetracy55@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:13 am

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5064, where the email adress is used with a different gallery.

On net log:

it will be a thing of joy if an handsome man like u accept to chat with me......Add me on kanetracy556@yahoo.com or kanetracy55@hotmail.com.. I will be on there waiting for u to chat better

Profile elements:

slimcole
female - 42 years, Buffalo, United States
Active since 5 November 2011

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Lana Brooke

Unread postby itsashame » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:22 am

ok so i was contacted by this girl on facebook. She said she was Alice Showers from oklahoma. she claimed to be this salsa dancer working for this company called La Salsa. after a week or so of talking to her she started going on about needing money for a dress. Told her i was having money problems my self and that i couldnt help her. She also said she was having problems getting paid because the company changed the way they paid out. She wanted me to have the money deposited onto one of my credit cards or in one of my bank accounts. at this point i was like SCAMMER. She told me how she loved me and that she wants to come to live with me... She even sent me several pics later i found out to be of Lana Brooke and some other chick. When i did some research on her i confronted her and asked who she really was. she then tried to tell me that she is actually that Lana Brooke chick. i was like yea right.

Info i have on her.
Alice Showers then told me her name was Lana Alice Brooke
said she was like 29
said she lives in oklahoma.
showers_alice@yahoo.com
itsashame
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:42 am

Thanks for posting, itsashame. Do you have her EXACT FB profile name, from link in the address bar?
Say no more to her if she tries to recontact you, and do not report her FB profile to FB, or her email address to yahoo to be closed. We need them to keep their details, so that others can be warned. If you have any more details, like same emails with headers, phone number, or any other specific information that others will look for, please post them.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: showers_alice@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:28 am

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jessica_wayne29@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:17 pm

On OLN:

Date: 2013-01-14
Member registered from IP Address: 38.101.18.157.
Subject: Hi
How are you today?my name is Jessica,i was just browsing through the site,and find your profile,i like what i see and i need a serious life partner who is ready for a serious relationship.I like what i see and i would love to get to know you better,so if you don't mind you can get back to me at jessica_wayne29@yahoo.com,or you get back to me with your email address to know much about each other..I will be looking forward to read from you back soon
Jessica..

Profile elements:

Nickname: jessy2care - no picture
Location Chicago, Illinois, United States
Profession: Hairdresser
Ethnicity: White
Height: 5' 8" - (173cm)
Hair color: Brown

Originating IP: 38.101.18.157
Originating ISP: Cogent Communications
City: Tallmadge
Country of Origin: United States

The distance between Chicago an Tallmadge - 322.61 Miles or 519.2 Km.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jessica_wayne29@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:04 pm

Email:

Hello,
I'm glad to read from you,how are you?before i go further,let me introduce myself and you can gradually begin to know me little by little,i was born in the year 1982 in USA,and brought up there too,but at the moment am in Abeokuta for an important issue,but would be getting that accomplished in a couple of days.
Am a Christian single seeking a faithful and fruitful relationship with A TRUE soul mate.I am unmarried , no kids and by profession am a hair stylist,and make up artist .I make up for performing group and excel in other aspect of art work. As a matter of fact , i believe this could be one of the greatest opportunity for both of us provided you wish to further on .
For now we can keep corresponding with each other through email exchange because i don't have much time for chatting. Honestly i know It is very hard finding a true soul mate these days without falling in the hands of those that want to play.
I just want you to realize that this time am going to take a chance for real conversation with you provided you are serious with your intention. With this little time, I’m going to take some time for myself looking for a real soul mate. It is tough these days without having to deal with people just wanting to play or cheat. I have been jilted so much in my past relationship .
I always find it hard to believe that true love still exist due to my experience in my last relationship with my X though i did not allow that to turn me down completely, am still optimistic of a better future.I no there would be "A SUNSHINE SOMEDAY" .I honestly want someone in my life, i don't want any Game or adventures and am open up to relocating to wherever i found my true love .I want a life time relationship with someone real..
I think it will also be fine if i tell you more about my family and my background. It was in feb 2001 that i lost my dad when he got involved in an auto accident on his way from Chicago where he and mum went to visit one of mum's relative
According to one the officers of the 911, she said an extra ordinary big deer just crossed the road and dad in his attempt to avoid knocking the deer down and lost control of the car and the accident occurred. And it was in this shock that my mother gave up her ghost to. . May there soul rest in peace.My uncle came for me after the death of my parents,so i was brought up by him,because i was the only child of my parents,and no one to run to.
So I need a Genuine and trustworthy man to spend the rest of life together. Someone who is ready to love me unconditionally and who is ready to share the life greatest joy and sorrow with me ...I don’t know if this is what you want as well. ...I would be so glad if I could meet the person in you .
I will like to ask you some questions and It would be my pleasure if you could come up with the answers to the questions below in your next email.
(i) What sort of relationship do you want??
(ii) What is your present marital status??
I would have to stop here for now and it would be my pleasure to hear from you soonest .
God Bless you,
Jessica...

Header:

Received: from [196.46.246.58]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.130.494
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 14:13:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: About me....

Originating IP: 196.46.246.58
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

morganwellens@hotmail.co.uk -second gallery

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:22 pm

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=409, where the email address morganwellens@hotmail.co.uk is reported with a different gallery

On Person,
wellens
State/Region: Netherlands
City: De Klosse

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Agnes Smith smithagnes38@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm

Received a contact request from: agnes _brooke on Skype. After a conversation was asked for my E-mail address so she could send me some photos.

Agnes Smith <smithagnes38@yahoo.com> Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 8:52 PM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
I want to laugh, laugh, laugh with you. I want to dance with you,
listen to music with you, and laugh with you. Let's laugh, let's free
up, laughing together!
I like biking, I like going to the ocean and walking on the beach. You know it and I love when you propose doing
something that maybe you do not specifically like doing, but you do because you know I like it.
I
love surprise gifts — a haircut, or a day at a spa, or an hour of
massage. It is a real gift when I come back home and find tasks I was
supposed to do during that time already taken care of!
A dinner
invitation is nice too, but it has to be a surprise. I love when you
anticipate my desires; it means you know me very well, all the little
things I care about, and my habits

Attached were some pics:

HEADER:
Received: from [197.251.129.25] by web120706.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 11 Mar 2013 17:52:15 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SSB3YW50IHRvIGxhdWdoLCBsYXVnaCwgbGF1Z2ggd2l0aCB5b3UuIEkgd2FudCB0byBkYW5jZSB3aXRoIHlvdSwKbGlzdGVuIHRvIG11c2ljIHdpdGggeW91LCBhbmQgbGF1Z2ggd2l0aCB5b3UuIExldCdzIGxhdWdoLCBsZXQncyBmcmVlCnVwLCBsYXVnaGluZyB0b2dldGhlciEKSSBsaWtlIGJpa2luZywgSSBsaWtlIGdvaW5nIHRvIHRoZSBvY2VhbiBhbmQgd2Fsa2luZyBvbiB0aGUgYmVhY2guIFlvdSBrbm93IGl0IGFuZCBJIGxvdmUgd2hlbiB5b3UgcHJvcG9zZSBkb2luZwpzb21ldGhpbmcgdGhhdCBtYXkBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.137.519
Message-ID: <1363049535.51339.YahooMailNeo@web120706.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 17:52:15 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Agnes Smith <smithagnes38@yahoo.com>
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Agnes Smith smithagnes38@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:51 pm

Skype name: Agnes_brooke
Skype ID name: agnes_brooke
texas, Untited States
English
no Skype avatar picture
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:29 am

^^^ there is an avatar photo in the Skype session I'm seeing. Maybe you forgot the space in the Skype name Slappy.

You have:
agnes_brooke
I'm seeing:
agnes _brooke

There is a space after "Agnes".

Mod note: If you actually input the user name into Skype, you will find out that the Skype name and the Skype "Profile" ID name are the same! Rare to see the Skype name without spaces, but in this case it is true. ;)
Last edited by SlapHappy on Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added mod note.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.