Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Nelson Wilt <wiltnelson@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Nelson Wilt <wiltnelson@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 14, 2012 7:00 pm

Using pictures of David M., stolen from his own blog.

On Badoo,

Contact on site:

Hi.. am wilt
im a man who needs a real woman with good heart and real affection. love and tenderness when its real, its unconditional. sometimes u just need a true touch; sweet affection, love and support unconditional. .. . You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly .remember that distance, age and race are not barriers to relationship . However can we have a chat for better conversation and be friend ?

Profile elements:

New York City, NY, United States
Wants to meet with a girl, 31-70

Email:

I am single never married, born in miami by an american father to a british mother, relocating soon to xxx (my country) once my business proposal is approved but presently i reside in United Kingdom, Manchester . I find very much peace and tranquility there. I manage my late parent property and also works with a charity organization, ... I am the only child of my parent, 5`9" 130 with a athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I enjoy chilling with my love , I like going to the cinema or watching movies in my room, I like swimming, fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling, going bowling and also a good cook, I can make crepes, pasta, Italian, and anything from scrape and my favorite are chips with chicken, shrimp, crab and rice. I am a family oriented person and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself..

age is not a problem in true relationship.......hoping to hear from you soon.
Wilt

Header:

Received: from [175.139.21.66]
Subject: more about me........wilt

Originating IP: 175.139.21.66
Originating ISP: Telekom Malaysia Berhad
City: Kuala Selangor
Country of Origin: Malaysia
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Nelson Wilt <wiltnelson@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 14, 2012 7:01 pm

Other online profiles:

On MySpace, uid 548965463
Wilt Nelson, Man, 41
Member since 01. Sep 2010
same picture

On BlackPlanet, 101wilt, same picture
Here For: Serious Dating
Sex: Male
Race: Asian/Pacific Islander, Hispanic/Latino, Native American, White
Zodiac: Aries

Was on Person, but the profile is now suspended
uid 3940267, wilt
wilt nelson
41 y.o.
Texas City
United States
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

davidsm0421@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:16 am

Additional picture:
Am me, easy going and fun to be with

Email adress used with the same gallery: davidsm0421@hotmail.com

My name is David Smith, I'm from Greece. I am a civil engineer and also buy and sell antiques. I love my job, it always makes me travel a lot. My daughter lives with me, she is 12 years old. She is the best thing that ever happened to me .. I lost my wife six years ago to cancer .. I'm ready to move on with my life now .. Starting as a friend is a very good thing .. All I want is to be happy with a woman all my life. I do not want to be alone when I go over.
Tell me, what kind of man you expect to find? what you like in a man? How many children do you have? what you like and dislike? Note: I'm not always online at this site, but you can always reach me through my msn and we can talk and learn more about each other there. davidsm0421@hotmail.com please send some of your photos and let me know more about you.

thank you

On Facebook:
David Smith
Studied at Oxford University
Lives in Oxford, Oxfordshire
From Athens, Greece
Male
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.