Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stevejones8889@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

stevejones8889@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:21 pm

Zorpia:

hello pretty how are you doing? please i will like to know more about you. you are so pretty like a queen that is why i couldn't resist your beauty. please can i know you more

stevejones8889@yahoo.com is my email add me up on messenger or give me yours to add you

Steve / Steve5225
50, Clifton, New Jersey, United States
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 40‑55, in Kuwait.
Single
I am Friendly.

i am steve jones, a civil engineer, i am loving, caring, fun to be with, honest, romantic, God fearing. don't wanna say all. lols. well i am here to find a soul mate, a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. i am a very busy man due to the nature of my job but i always have time for the one i love and cherish

Ethnicity
Native American
Work
stevej
civil engineer
1998 - Present

Picture used:

steve1.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: stevejones8889@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:23 pm

Email:

am Steve Jones by name. from USA, new jersey precisely, a civil engineer, own my company, i am single with a son, my wife is late she slept off one night and couldn't wake up. i am loving, caring, fun to be with, honest, romantic, easy going person and God fearing. i am here in search of a serious relationship that will lead to marriage, someone to make me happy and someone to always make happy and smile, we go to club together, go to beach together, travel together and show the world how much i love her. for me age is just a number, it doesn't matter how old you are, what matters is LOVE because God has destined humans to love and be loved. and also distance doesn't matter. i can relocate to your place or you can relocate to my place if things work out between us. anyway i was moved by your astounding beauty to chat you up. i must confess you are so beautiful and gorgeous like a queen when i saw your picture and i will like to meet you and know more about you...tell me your names, country, age, date of birth, hobbies, relationship status, do you have kid, will you will to get married if you are single, what kind of man do you want in your life if you are single, where do you live and what do you do for a living/ your occupation?

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Return-Path: stevejones8889@yahoo.com
Received: from [196.46.246.9]
X-Mailer: YahooMailIosMobile/0.0 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.802
Subject: Hello pretty

Originating IP: 196.46.246.9
Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Picture received with the email - stolen from a FB profile no more used since last autumn:

steve.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:28 am

Email:

Baby i need true love, care and a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. Sweetie why not open yahoo iD and get yahoo messenger for instant chat or google talk. I am in both yahoo mail and in google talk. Sweetie i can wait to hear from you soon. Kisses

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Received: from [105.112.8.38]

Originating IP: 105.112.8.38
Originating ISP: Airtel Networks Limited
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:10 am

Email:

Stevejones8889@gmail.com that is my gmail ID. You are the reason I can be happy even when I am sad and smile even when I cry. Good morning pretty angel

Received: from [196.46.245.53]
X-Mailer: YahooMailIosMobile/0.0 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.802

Originating IP: 196.46.245.53
Originating ISP: Airtel Networks Limited
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.