Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. John F. Campbell

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

campbellreal01@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:08 pm

On net log,

Hello dear how are you today i come across your profile wow you look cute i am JOHN CAN WE WRITE AND GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER

Hello welcome
I am John F Campbell from USA OH DEAR CAN WE WRITE OF SPEAK I AM GLAD WHEN YOU SAY HI TO ME YOU ARE ONLINE

wow it,s a lovely hell you have write me
I am john And you

It,ss nice meeting you
Well i am a USA Army presently in syria for peacekeeping and my son invited me on this site and it,s my pleasure meeting i would love to know more about you and we can always write with each other
I have a son kelvin is name and you
Hello xxx how you there?

Hello xxx how are you today i got your message I hope you are fine and well i really want to know more about you each time i look at this message i want to know more about you and i will share my feeling forever with you.I will be online for you okay i hope you ate today and you are really fine please always be here for me okay i am really in need of you please

I want you to eat anything for me i really want to be there for you i wish to stand beside you as a man who you will look forward to i am all time alone with my son kelvin he will as well be your son what time do you close from work i want to know so that i can wait for and when i get to the hotel i can as well come online for you enjoy your day and be fine God knows the best for you I promise he will never let you down

Hello xxx i miss your chat how are you doing i hope you are fine and well can we write when you are free i really want to speak with you i can call if i have you cell phone number

xxx when i first saw your photo it,s so lovely and i swear never to let you go if you will love to know me i want to spend the rest of my life doing please can write and you tell me generally about yourself

I guess you are sleeping sweet dream xxx an angel from Go guide and protect you for me
my email campbellreal01@live.com
and where are you normally online FB NOR GIVE ME net log nor just let us write nor speak

Profile elements:

johnfranciscampbell aka John Francis Campbell
male - 58 years, Ghana
Active since 15 August 2013.

a.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. John F. Campbell

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:17 pm

The scammer is abusing stolen pictures and even the stolen identity of Gen. John F. Campbell, United States Army general who is the current commander of the Resolute Support Mission and United States Forces—Afghanistan. Reports about scams impersonating the real General are posted online since 2012.

Angelreturn - message on the site:

Hello my lady, how are you doing out there and the family ? if you do not mind i we love to get to know you more and here is my email address ( john.f.campbel9@barid.com ) Please send me a mail so that we can have a good communication with each other ... smile .. waiting on a mail from you my lady. thanks on your understanding and have a nice day... smile.

John F. Campbell

Screen name: Camp John
Male
58 - Abilene / United States
Current Location Manassas/ United States

Good looking, understanding and caring God fearing.. i love to smile a lot .. smile

Occupation Military
Profession Army
Seeking For Marriage

Stolen pictures used:

camp.JPG
camp.JPG (15.8 KiB) Viewed 16553 times

camp1.JPG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

captpeterc@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:26 pm

Screen name: Peter
Seeking: Long-term dating
Email address: captpeterc@yahoo.com

I am Captain Peter Campbell, love writing poet, reading. cooking. fishing. cycling. I want to meet a sincere, loving and understanding woman

Stolen picture used:

peter.jpg
peter.jpg (35.83 KiB) Viewed 16505 times

On FB:

Peter Campbell - sam picture
From Virginia City, Nevada
Active since January 15, 2015.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

john.campbell6474 - Skype

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:41 am

Angelreturn - message on the site:

Hello..how are you today..? I would like to know you, my name is John Campbell from Florida USA, you can write back to me through my Skype address john.campbell6474 or send me yours so we could communicate. please add me to your skype, I am waiting to chat with you on skype..Thank you.

Screen name: John Campbell
Male

Location in Skype - United States

The stolen picture used is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

johnc1039@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:45 am

Second message:

Ok xxx, my email address is johnc1039@gmail.com please send me an email and we shall continue from there...thank you
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

major.generalcamp555@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:48 pm

Message on the site - no details on the profile:

Hello my dear, How are you doing? Your smile lights up my screen. I am General Campbell , Iwould like to share
an important issue with you. I was searching for my old friend on this site before i come across your gorgeous
profile pics it's look so nice and intriguing to me. Please kindly contact me through my email major.generalcamp555@outlook.com

On Skype as:

live:major.generalcamp555 / Major General Campbell
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: major.generalcamp555@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:21 pm

Email:

My Dear xxx,

Thank you so much for your reply towards my email, my dear am really sorry for the delay in sending this to you because of the condition of my office and some security reason. Well however i due know in any serious relationship they must be a starting point which makes us to know each other. In your picture i saw how nicely greatly beautiful parts of you but the only thing which make my Heart starts racing was your eyes and I see myself falling for you more and more. And you know that to love is to place our happiness in the happiness of each another. A true love is hard to find but when found, it's everlasting, and A true friend is a true love and True friends will be by your side through it all. I really want to establish a long term relationship with you after i have gone through your profile on this site, And my dear there is a reason why i choose to establish a relationship with you, i will use the opportunity to tell you all about myself. My dear i attach my pictures to this email, so take a nice view on them. dear presently i am in Afghanistan at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the crisis here in Afghanistan.

I General John F. Campbell assumed duties as the Vice Chief of Staff of the Army, March, 8, 2013. As the son of a U.S Air Force Senior Master Sergeant, Campbell grew up on military bases around the world before attending the United States Military Academy at West Point, N.Y. He graduated in 1979 with a commission in the Infantry. During more than 33 years of service, i has commanded units at every echelon from platoon to division, with duty in Germany, Haiti, Iraq, Afghanistan and the United States. After his first assignment with the U.S. Army Europe, Campbell was assigned to Fort Bragg, N.C., where i commanded a Special Forces Operational Detachment Alpha in the 5th Special Forces Group, and an Infantry company in the 82nd Airborne Division.

Returning to Fort Bragg, i served as the Aide-de-Camp to the Commanding General, XVIII Airborne Corps, and deployed in support of OPERATION UPHOLD DEMOCRACY. I later commanded 2d Battalion, 5th Infantry, 25th Infantry Division (Light), at Schofield Barracks, Hawaii.

Campbell commanded 1st Brigade, 82d Airborne Division and led the brigade during OPERATION ENDURING FREEDOM. Most recently, i served as the Commanding General, 101st Airborne Division, Fort Campbell, KY, and led the division as Combined Joint Task Force 101 during OPERATION ENDURING FREEDOM.

Other significant assignments include: Professor of Military Science University of California, Davis; Operations Officer, J-33, the Joint Staff; Executive Officer to the 35th Chief of Staff of the Army; Deputy Commanding General (Maneuver), 1st Cavalry Division and Multinational Division Baghdad; and Deputy Director for Regional Operations, J-3, the Joint Staff; Headquarters, Department of the Army, Deputy Chief of Staff, G-3/5/7.

I Campbell holds a Bachelor of Science degree from West Point and a master's degree in Public Administration from Golden Gate University. I am a graduate of the Command and General Staff College and the Army War College.

My awards and decorations include the Distinguished Service Medal, the Defense Superior Service Medal, two Legions of Merit, three Bronze Star Medals, two Defense Meritorious Service Medals, six Meritorious Service Medals, the Air Medal, the Joint Commendation Medal, the Army Commendation Medal, the Army Achievement Medal, the Combat Infantryman Badge, the Combat Action Badge, the Master Parachutist Badge, the Pathfinder Badge, the Ranger Tab, and the Special Forces Tab. My dear i have told you all about me, so i hope to read from you soonest.

Yours Faithfully
General John F Campbell

Pictures received with the email:

campbell1.jpg
campbell1.jpg (13.88 KiB) Viewed 16175 times

campbell.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gen.john.f_campbell1@hotmail.com epiphany200@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:15 pm

Hello Friend
I am Gen.John.F Campbell, from United state of America (USA) Presently i am in Afghanistan for peace keeping mission, I came across your profile on google search and decide to contact you, please respond for easy communication because I have an important issue to discuss with you,Waiting to hear from you soon.
Yours sincerely

HEADER:
Return-Path: <epiphany200@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL129-W63 ([65.55.34.73]) by COL004-OMC2S14.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sun, 3 Apr 2016
Reply-To: <Gen.john.f_campbell1@hotmail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: gen.john.f_campbell1@hotmail.com epiphany200@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:01 pm

Dear Friend,
As I have earlier introduce myself, I am Army Major General by name “John F. Campbell” Serve as the 34th U.S. Army Vice Chief of Staff and the current commander of the Resolute Support Mission and United States Forces—Afghanistan. I am currently saving as the Commander, International Security Assistance Force and United States Forces in Afghanistan since August 26, 2014. I am happy to get acquainted with you. My reason of contacting you is for business relationship, here in Afghanistan we are being attacked everyday by Islamic rebels and during one of our rescue mission we came across a treasure box that contain some big amount of money that was hidden under ground house and we sized the box and decide to share the money among us.
We notice that the money was set to buy war weapons by of terrorist group to attack the Government of Afghanistan / United States Forces. After the sharing my own share was (US$6,700,000.00) Six Million Seven hundred thousand United States Dollars. I am seeking your assistance to help me evacuate my share of this money to your country on my behalf, for your assistance to receive the money in your country I am ready to offer you 25% while 75% will be for my investment project in your country which can be control by you. If you have a company we can invest all the money in your company. Note that I have an intention to resign from my service and start up a business with my own share of the money. I would have send the money direct to your account but here in Afghanistan it is not possible to transfer money out because this country was placed on sanction by United Nation (UN). My follow General friends who has send their own money to their business partner / friends used Courier Security Company and I have made a solid contact with the delivery company apex office here and they have accepted to handle the shipment to any part of the world. I also wants to tell you that i got your mail from the google search.

You can watch my Videos during my testified before the House of Armed Services Committee:

http:/ /www.c-span.org/video/?328604-1/general-john-campbell-testimony-us-military-operations-afghanistan&live=

At this moment the money is sealed inside a box and ready to be registered with a delivery company for shipment but I need your assurance that you will never betray me after receiving the box. Remember that the Delivery Company does not know what is inside the box for security reason. I shall only register the box as a gift and family treasure box to be received by you as my friend. It's clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal but I want to let you know that security covered you and this money is 100% risk free, all my colleagues has shipped their own through the same company without any problem. Immediately you reply with assurance to keep the money safe I shall proceed and direct you on how to communicate with the company to know how to send the box to your address.
The company is going to be handle the delivery legally and there will never be any form of risk involve in this process, the money is well sealed in a briefcase and will be deliver to you straight in your country address. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to someone else for the safety of this money and to avoid theft or problem on arrival in your country as you know that many people you think of being your friends may not want you progress. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and I will explain further. Conclusively, I wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal.
I attached the pictures during sharing the money and other pictures of me with top government official.

General John F. Campbell

20160405235646-4c86c05e-me.png

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG
Capture4.PNG (37.57 KiB) Viewed 15829 times
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gen.john.f_campbell1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:01 am

Hello Friend,
Thank you for making out time to respond again to my message. My heart is fully convinced that you are the right person. Now, I can have a full
confidence in you. Please I don’t need any telephone conversation because we are not allowed to use mobile phone at the war zone, we only make use of radio massage within the territory. Today I have meet the delivery company branch office here and they have accepted to ship the box to any part of the world but every of the shipment must first arrived their head office in UK before moving further. Below is their route of shipment:From Afghanistan to their head office in UK and From UK to your country. According to them the consignment will depart to their branch office here in Afghanistan tonight to their office in UK. I have chosen this fast service so that you can receive the consignment within 3 days after the package takes off from aviation
office here. I will pay for the shipment from Afghanistan to UK with hope if there is any other expenses incurred during shipment from UK to your country will be cleared
after by you. Please remember I am doing the business with trust and I believed that you will not let me down. You will receive this money as a gift item, tagged as a Family treasure box, this is for the security reasons and to avoid creating chance to theft
during the delivery process. Upon re-confirmation of your next email with your full support of assisting me, I shall instantly forward to you the contact of the delivery company to know when the shipment will arrive your country. I want you to send to me your data information’s because it is compulsory that your data will be send to the delivery company to recognize you as the receiver of the box. Don’t
allow the company to know the contain of the box for security reason because I sealed it and register as a Gift to you as my friend and for no reason you shall allow them
to open it until final delivery. This is the following information’s I need from you so that the company will use it to deliver the box when it comes to your country. 1.) Your receiving
address, 2.) Your
full names, 3.)
Your Mobile number.

Attachment is my
International passport and Military Peace Keeping Identity
Card. Please always reply me through my official email at ( Gen.john.f_campbell1@hotmail.com )
for security reasons. With confidence and
trust.
General John F CAMPBELL

ID WM.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.