Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Match.com Romance Scam : Pablo Hernandez

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Match.com Romance Scam : Pablo Hernandez

Unread postby jillybeanonline » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:28 pm

I decided to post this email in its entirety just deleting my details. How the hell do these guys expect anyone to believe the sh**e they write? beats me, but I had to laugh when I received this one, as it gives a whole new meaning to pathetic.

I may start by saying, I am a widower for 4 years now and haven't done any serious dating since then. But I went into a relationship with woman for just 3 months after the death of my wife who i think was young and loved life more that herself so we finally break up and since then i have been alone for almost 4 years now. I just registered on that dating website and you are the first person I'm writing off this site and because of this I'm giving you all my attention and I wish the best out of this. I'm a single, have a beautiful daughter. Her name is Maria and she's 12 years old, she's such a smart and energetic kid. she is in a boarding school in Texas, Dallas, United states. And she lives in the School hostel and has an aupair who takes care of her..

I am Spanish, and i was born in Spain. I have lived in Spain and also Israel in my youthful days. But i lived some part of my life in the United states, I had a scholarship when i was in Israeli Military Academy and moved to United states to continue my studies. I completed university in the states and then decided to settle and worked with a law enforcement and criminal investigation, I worked for 4 years and later went to University of Phoenix Nashville to earn a 4-year, bachelor degree in criminal justice. I'm a Secret Service Agent(Special Operations Executive). I have been in the army for 24 years and i have been to many bases in the states to work there as well as the Haiti, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Iran and Iraq. I am now working in the British army as a platoon commander.Recently, i have been assigned a secret mission in Syria to arrest suspicious rebels and Taliban who's financing and providing amminutions to the ISIS (Islamic state of Iraq and Syria,) Also known as the Sunni Rebels, who recently executed a British aid worker named David Cawthorne Haines and currently Alan Henning just 9 days ago, And also to maintain peace and order and law enforcement in Syria.

Trust me i have seen and experienced a lot being in the army and i never regret joining the army. We work to investigate and prevent the counterfeiting of a countries currency and bond notes and also investigate other financial fraud crimes and identity theft. I laugh easily and often at myself, at the occasional absurdities of life, and cherish the opportunity to be alive at this incredible time. I truly have a natural love for nature, kids and animals...

I'm a down to earth, easygoing, sensitive yet strong man who's Adventurous, Articulate, Athletic, Attractive and very Affectionate - intellectually curious about people, places and ideas. I have many diversified interests. My smile and positive personality come through when you meet me. When you know me, you find warmth, support, fun, caring and love. Extremely Romantic and giving and desire the same in the woman I am searching for. I'm very fortunate to have a wonderful career, with a little good people around me.. On my leisure time I enjoy Dancing, Dining Out, Beaches, Movies, Music, Reading, Wine Tasting, Theater, Traveling, Cooking, Health/Fitness... I am very active and do exercise a lot to keep my body strong and healthy. Also very sportive and enjoy games like Tennis, Baseball, Hockey, Volley Ball, Swimming etc.

Life is very complex and we do not know where to get the right thing until we realize that what we possess is the right one. No one is perfect, But we try always to reach perfection. I share the desire to have a meaningful, committed relationship with someone who's loving understanding and faithful. Behind every successful man there is a faithful, loving and understanding woman. I guess we're really going to get on very well since we are going to talk more on the internet or mobile. I believe in destiny and I can't wait to get to know you better and meet you in person before or after my mission in Syria..I have sent you some photos of me and i hope you will like them best..Write more about yourself and with some photos of you as well, take care and i wish you all the very best in your daily activities..

Have a nice day

There are also 3 pictures which are attached:

jillybeanonline
Junior survivor

Re: Match.com Romance Scam : Pablo Hernandez

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:40 pm

I don't suppose you have an email address for him?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

p.hernandez789@hotmail.com

Unread postby jillybeanonline » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:44 pm

Wayne wrote:I don't suppose you have an email address for him?

But of course I do ... p.hernandez789@hotmail.com
jillybeanonline
Junior survivor

Re: p.hernandez789@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:19 pm

Thanks for the update, jillybeanonline.

If you have any other details about this one, feel free to add it. Any new info may help.

Here viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504 is the main topic regarding what to do if oyu are a victim of a scam.

Because this one is active on Match.com, we advise you to report his fake profile to the site - being a paid site. If the profile was active on a free dating site, best thing to do is not to report it to the dating site, but here, with all the elements you have to save others.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Mar_gauss » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:18 am

Hello
I have just been sent this letter today , nearly exactly the same latter , same pictures , i copy part of it in google and voila , i found you and this site . thank you so much for your help .

I didn`t believe the letter and i send it to one of my friends and both were astonished .

Thanks

Mar
Mar_gauss
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:21 am

Can you post the email here from him, along with his email address?
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Romance scams.