Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stephenlopez9090@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

stephenlopez9090@gmail.com

Unread postby jillybeanonline » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:32 pm

I seem to be a magnet for these scammers at the moment, but I've spotted a trend. Many of the ones that have been contacting me claiming to be US servicemen appear to come from the same small area of Scotland, UK. They often have little or no profile information though there are exceptions, occasionally there is a profile picture. The most recent one, whose grammar and spelling was pretty lousy, gave the name Stephen Lopez. He uses two pictures which I have added here;

He claims to be a widower, with a young daughter 'Kellie'. He says he has a home in Texas and another in Scotland as his mother happens to be Scottish.
jillybeanonline
Junior survivor

Re: American Serviceman Romance Scam (Name: LOPEZ)

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:47 pm

Thanks for your report, jillybeanonline.

Do you have the email address he is using? Details from the profile used by him online? Emails you received from him? If yes, can you post those here, please? Do not forget to remove any details about yourself before posting. Your info about this one may save someone else soon.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby jillybeanonline » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:41 pm

Quote of the previous post deleted. FF

Hi Firefly, Yes his email address is stephenlopez9090@gmail.com
He claims to have homes in Glasgow, Scotland stating that his mother was Sctottish, that his other home is in Texas, USA. His father was Spanish/American and lived in Lewisville, Texas. He claimed both his parents are deceased and that he has no siblings. Unfortunately the profile he used on match.com has been deleted so I'm not able to provide any of the information he might have used. I've found though that a great many of these so called 'americans in Scotland' are showing up as being in Fairley, and other pretty remote parts of Scotland, quite often they claim to be Italia or Spanish before the story starts to develop into the US serviceman with an Italian/Spanish father, British mother.
jillybeanonline
Junior survivor

sgtlopez67@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:52 pm

Thanks for the update, jillybeanonline.

The pictures are reported online for being abused in scams since 2010. Some of the email addresses used with the same fake identity: sgtlopez67@yahoo.com, ser.lopez00@yahoo.com and lopez45g@yahoo.com.

The name on the uniform is Woods in some pictures and Lopez in other ones - edited by the scammers in Photoshop to fit with the fake character used.

sgtlopez67@yahoo.com

On MySpace:

Robert Lopez
Waco, TX
lopez1.jpg
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:54 pm

Fake profile used online with the same stolen pictures:

On vk.com:

jmannie aka James Mannie
Birthday:March 1, 1967
Hometown:Jamestown, North Dokorta
Relationship status:Actively searching
Company: United Nations
Languages:English, Deutsch
Current city:Chicago
Military Service
Branch/Unit:Logistics
USA, since 1996
Career
Company: United Nations
Chicago, since 1996
Sergeant

I'm very creative and try to incorporate it in all aspects of my life. I have friends who are important in my life and I consider myself independent, but nurturing. The quality I'm most proud of is my empathy. When you can put yourself in other peoples shoes or understand where they are coming from you can really connect. I love the uniqueness of people and I appreciate that... I would love to do more travel, specifically hitting all the great oceans of the world!

With all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that He will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life.

Stolen pictures used:

lopez.jpg

lopez2.jpg

lopez3.jpg

lopez4.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sgtlopez67@yahoo.com

Unread postby jillybeanonline » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:55 pm

Qute of the previous post deleted. Please use the reply button to post, not the quote one. FF.

Amazing, I was just doing the same thing myself, running the images of these two guys I got messages from through google images but this one is everywhere!! .. all over the world with various names .. its getting to the point where I am now googling pretty much any guy that messages me ;) so glad this website is here <3
jillybeanonline
Junior survivor

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:07 pm

Pictures from the same gallery reported online for being abused in scams:

lopez6.jpg
lopez6.jpg (20.49 KiB) Viewed 9695 times

lopez7.jpg
lopez7.jpg (22.68 KiB) Viewed 9695 times

lopez8.jpg
lopez8.jpg (27.25 KiB) Viewed 9695 times

lopez9.jpg
lopez9.jpg (24.73 KiB) Viewed 9695 times

lopez10.jpg
lopez10.jpg (26.18 KiB) Viewed 9695 times

lopez11.jpg
lopez11.jpg (21.69 KiB) Viewed 9695 times

lopez12.jpg
lopez12.jpg (5.46 KiB) Viewed 9695 times

lopez13.jpg
lopez13.jpg (24.79 KiB) Viewed 9695 times

lopez14.jpg
lopez14.jpg (27.02 KiB) Viewed 9695 times

lopez15.jpg

lopez16.png

lopez17.png

lopez18.png

lopez19.png

lopez20.jpg
lopez20.jpg (15.67 KiB) Viewed 9695 times

lopez21.jpg
lopez21.jpg (16.08 KiB) Viewed 9695 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

morrison45g@hotmail.com

Unread postby Scooby9 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:20 am

Scooby9
New survivor

Re: smorrison45g@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:07 pm

Feedback form #5366

What name did the scammer use?*: Morrison Lopez
Scammer's email address if you have it.: morrison45g@hotmail.com

How old did the scammer say they were?*: 45
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: Morrison45
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

lopwalt@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:19 am

Angel Return:

Hello Beauty Am Lopez Walter an American, I was astonished when I came across your profile, I do wish us to get know each other better, You can better add me up on yahoo messenger. lopwalt@yahoo.com

Screen name: tonywal
Male / Divorced
58 - Abilene / United States
Current Location New York City/ United States

I'm romantic, monogamous, full of life, great energy, great energy, easy going,loving & sensual man seeking his equal. I'm a big fuzzy teddy bear that loves to kiss. I have true appreciation of a genuine person. I am goal oriented and know exactly what I want in life and have achieved nearly every goal I have set (with exception of one, the Ultimate true love) . I am successful, educated, and extremely patient and thrive on helping others better themselves. I am a sponge for knowledge and enjoy debating and discussing politics, sex, religion/spirituality, the paranormal, history, and trivia. I am not shy about any subject and I have some very interesting paranormal experiences to share, do you? I love positive and healthy conversation, good laughs, good times and most importantly a good heart!

The things I find most attractive in a woman are her confidence, her voice, mind, personality, eyes and hands (long red nails make me crazy). I adore women that are honest, sensual, confidant, joyful, enjoy being girly and feminine and understand that sexy comes from within. You???ve got to love yourself before you can love someone else. I need passion and inspiration???where is my muse? I am a very interesting and unique person and I promise that you won't regret meeting me. If interested drop me a line

Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Grey
Body Type Athletic
Height(cm) 162
Weight(kg) 85
Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Self Employed
Profession Business
Annual Income 120.001$-180.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage

Pictures used:

lopez.PNG

lopez1.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.