Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Karla Spice

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Karla Spice

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:46 pm

rejoice_loving@yahoo.com

http://www.4pp l.com/rejoice1

seeking for true love

I am a:Woman
Birthday:14.05.1978
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

About me

Am Rejoice.....am looking toward meeting a Nice,

m Rejoice.....am looking toward meeting a Nice,caring,understanding and respectable Man that i can hang out myself with Someone who will not make me feel bad at any moment of my life ...someone that's is caring, loving, kind,tolerant,considerate and God fearing too..someone that would show me real love and affection and i would too..someone i can have good time with without drama.. I love to be cuddled... I think someone who isn't afraid to look into my eyes is a plus. I'm honest and just want to get the most out of life. Humor is a mustn't playful and can be a goof but serious as well, I'm a pretty even balance in all areas. I can't promise to be the most amazing person you'll meet but i can keep you entertained a Man i will always like to communicate with ,advise and chat with at every moment but one thing u should note my parent are dead n goon but never mind only God now everything .
rejoice_loving@yahoo.com
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: rejoice_loving@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:49 pm

Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 15:53:55 +0000
Return-Path: rejoice_loving@yahoo.com
Subject: Rejoice Love invites you to connect
X-Originating-IP: 41.218.247.69

Originating IP: 41.218.247.69
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 01, 2012 1:52 am

http://www.44eu.com/dating/Rejoice90

hi u can add rejoice_loving @yahoo.com for more love chat ok

Sex : Female
City : Greater Accra
BD : February 14, 1975
Tags: honest
i need a true n hornest man whho will love n care for me
am cool n sweet pretty looking lady
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

julietpaul33@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:13 pm

abusing stolen photos of naughty girl Karla Spice

julietpaul33@yahoo.com

on 4pp l :

Hi,

How are you doing today and how is life with you?Its really nice going through your profile and i find it very interesting thats why i decided to stop and send you this lines,Am jane brant Smith,35 years old single lady..never married with no kids from Richmond CA,Am sincere,caring,honest,romantic,easygoing,fun loving,hard working and God fearing woman that enjoy life to the fullest..Am here looking for a man who has the same thing in common with me as am looking for a serious relationship that will last till the end of the world without any divorce..Here is my email address so you can contact me for us to chat better and share some pics together.....julietpaul33@yahoo.com..........Hope to hear back from you soonest.

Hugs

Profile elements:

julietpaul
Tagline: seeking for the right man
I am a:Woman
Birthday:15.09.1977
Looking for:Man
Hobbies:love dancing
Height:4'8"-4'11" (141-150cm)
Smoker:Never smoked
Drinker:Never
Children:no children
Want Children:Yes, I want children
Relationship:Woman
Education:Bachelors Degree
Language:English
Ethnicity:White/Caucasian
Religion:Catholic
Body Type:About average
Eye Color:Black
Hair Color:Black
I am a sincere, honest, caring.

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (16.67 KiB) Viewed 11775 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:22 am

On mig ente,

rejoice_love
Sex: Female
Race: Black/African American, Native American
Zodiac: Cancer

Same email adress is used on another dating site, with a different gallery - see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4062.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

cericaneww@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:11 pm

cericaneww Profile: Am new to online dating
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: LeoLocation: Byers, Colorado, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
comdo hit me back with some contact details like your email or number for me to text as soon as you view my profile as i would not mine responding back with some pictures of me and we could exchange a few chats and see were it would lead if you dont minddotyahoo

About Me
I'm a quiet, kind, loyal. A great meaning for me is a human's soul. Circleof my interests is various. I like the literature, music, and cinema.Personality traits are; calm, honest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant,sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic and I'm open,sensual, kind, gentle, romantic... a different lady,I'm a very family oriented, sensitive and tender person,I want to give all of my tendernessand care to my special man.I'm a good Christian, was born and raised up fromgood religious family...I am most of all a true professional and I like to give 120% of myself to exceed the expectations of anyone that I am helping at any given moment. I am looking forward to meeting my special man. I would like him to be kind

lfjfe1z2-55a2-0-mkkzsgs.jpg
lfjfe1z2-55a2-0-mkkzsgs.jpg (15.24 KiB) Viewed 11776 times

Good day to you and i am so glad to email you that i enjoy your profile and also like what you seek but its hard to know who is serious and who wants a soul mate as most people here just want online fun, anyway i wish to chat with you some time and get to know you as am here for some thing serious (cericaneww}{@}{yahoo}{.}{com}. looking forward to hear from you .Or you can add me on my IM, cericaneww on y.a.h.oo
Im online now lets talk

cericaneww@yahoo.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

realluv4u20@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:58 pm

myjoy25 Profile: looking for some one real for a happy marriage.
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: LeoLocation: Denver, Colorado, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Teacher
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
i am looking for some one real and serious and honest dream man for a happy marriage.

About Me
joyce is my name,i am single and never married,i have no kids,i stand 5feet 7inche tall,weigh 68kg.i work in my own company in Ghana here,i am a Ghanaian,i live alone in my own house,i am collage graduate,i am a business woman,i am real,serious,loving,caring,honest,loyal,simple, faithful,hardworking.,understanding, opened minded,intelligent,sincere,kind,respectful.
passionate and affectionate,easy going as well.i like traveling,cooking,sports,music,watching movies and TVs,beach,lakes and mountains,walking and reading.

My Perfect First Date
i will like to to go out to have fun and have alot of good times together.

karla.JPG
karla.JPG (23.81 KiB) Viewed 11767 times

joyce is my name,i am single and never married,i have no kids,i stand 5feet 7inche tall,weigh 68kg.i work in my own company in Ghana here,i am a Ghanaian,i live alone in my own house,i am collage graduate,i am a business woman,i am real,serious,loving,caring,honest,loyal,simple, faithful,hardworking.,understanding, opened minded,intelligent,sincere,kind,respectful.
passionate and affectionate,easy going as well.i like traveling,cooking,sports,music,watching movies and TVs,beach,lakes and mountains,walking and reading.i am looking for a real man like you to share the rest of my life with,you are so beautiful and sexy.can we be friends?hope to hear from you.
realluv4u20
at
yahoo
dot
com

realluv4u20@yahoo.com
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

adiza.love30@yahoo.com 2nd gallery

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:44 pm

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=238, where the email address adiza.love30@yahoo.com is reported for being used with a different gallery:

On MySpace:

adiza10 aka adizalove
Los, Gävleborg, Sweden

Hello, how are you doing well I am adiza by name new to this i am single , never marred have no kids and also I am here lookin

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

melissabrunneil@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:38 am

miss_melissa14 Profile: my name is melissa...looking for a single man to spend the rest of my life with
Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 0" (122 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Mixed with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: AquariusLocation: Bronx, New York, US

I am Seeking a: WomanFor: DatingMy Education: Associates DegreeMy Profession: Not Yet
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? I Have Children?
looking for a good looking single man

About Me
i am single..looking for a perfect man to spend the rest of my life with...add my gmail...melissabrunneil@gmail.com and my yahoo melissa_brunneil@yahoo.com
Attachments
lsbx5yu2-8l3-0-mdfensr.jpg
lsbx5yu2-8l3-0-mdfensr.jpg (14.37 KiB) Viewed 11154 times
Wayne

racheal_lionel@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:18 pm

racheal
Female
32 - Virginia Beach / United States

Slogan
Searching for Heart to heart
About Me
Am simple and loving to be with, hit me up and would tell you more about me
Looking For
Am searching for heart to heart, someone who's ready to share love and care with
Appearance
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Brown
Body Type Average
Ethnicity Mixed
My Best Feature My Chest
Background / Cultural Values
Languages English
Religion Christianity

Hi, am Racheal Lionel, want to be a part of this site, i am new and would like to start by been a friend with you, i hope you don't mind replying back to me on racheal_lionel at yahoo come thanks and hope to hear from you

racheal_lionel@yahoo.com
Attachments
KarlaSpice03.jpg
Wayne

Next

Return to Romance scams.