Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Lupe Fiasco

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Lupe Fiasco

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:09 am

On FMF:

Hello,
Well my name is Micheal Christopher i am 35, I know you must have received about 20 emails like this everyday,
so I have been thinking really hard about how to make mine stand out. I think your profile makes you worth emailing
,and i really enjoyed reading what you wrote.I thought we may share some similar interests and I would love to learn more
about you. I'm trish by name , I am a very sensual, secxual and passionate woman. I love life and see the glass
half full. I am always mesmerized by the ocean and want the person I am with to feel a connection also. I love to be
fun and spontaneous and enjoy each day finding something joyful to smile about? Drop me a line and we can go from there.
This is my personal email addresse just incase you feel like emailing me or better still come catch me online
@ Yahoo Instant Messenger and here is my Yahoo Messenger screen ....mike_ugbaja@yahoo.com kindly get back to me

Profile elements:

honestyforreal77 Profile: love is glamour and it glearings when it found a true partner
Age & Gender: 36 Year Old Man Height: 5' 11" (180 cm) Body Type: Muscular Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: European with Black Hair Color / Other Eye ColorZodiac Sign: Leo
My Education: Associates Degree
My Profession: Electrical/computer
i am cool and easy going type who love meeting good people shearing time at an appropriate value,i give my respect to dose who deserved it.i am 5,10ft tall with an average body type,i love spending time with my angel whenever i found one,and i hate cheat and dishonest so much,i am a social type who love lie but never allowed it to enters my head.i love to tell more but then i will keep it till i found Her.

Image- stolen image of Lupe Fiasco, American rapper, record producer, and entrepreneur.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mike_ugbaja@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:26 am

On mtnyellodirectory.com.ng/search/profile/?business=CHRISTOPHER&u=17392:

Christopher
155 Ikoyi (the most affluent neighborhood of Lagos, Nigeria, located on Lagos Island)
Call Us :08025788021 Website : Email :mike_ugbaja@yahoo.com

Real face on BlackPlanet:

michael807
Here For: Friends, Networking, Serious Dating
Sex: Male
Race: Black/African American
Ethnicity: South African
Zodiac: Leo
i will start by saying a big thanks to all in blackplanet.com.its
real and its beautifull,i am michael just wanna be part of the funn
goin on here.Realy, life seems to be furnny and daizy to many but
all we need to do is to be real,have a wise deccition,believing in
what we have made to be and sheare the right fillings with all.i
like to be honest,good looking, kind to people and a little bit
crazzy with ladies in funn but just to the one i will
love.hemmm,yah its nice to be hard working,make things happend and
teache ur family the right thing to do about life wheneve it comes
to that right time. just looking for her who will prove me right of
being a nice guy or never to be stupid.thanks i love u all.MICHAEL
C.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.