Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Mark Brown mbrown123456008@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Mark Brown mbrown123456008@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:12 pm

From oceansofpeople.com: lbrown008, 49, Schenectady New York, USA

Spam:
Hi
Am Mark Brown have registered on this site today and am still trying to get used to it as i have not even wrote or gotten the time to be on any site until today . I was trying to study and learn about the website when i was browsing profiles and saw your profile and i got a bit interested and felt that it should not hurt to send you a little sweet note .I had always been skeptical about online dating, and i still am feeling that way since i created my profile here, because i never quite believed that it might work for me.I created my profile just like my friend advised me to. he met his soul mate here, and they would be getting married soon.... but i had
just been a sad man after the lost of my late wife and thought that i could never know what it is feels like to love again, but he convinced me to give this a try and then i thought that i could. After all, i have nothing to lose if nothing comes out of this. I honestly, did not think much about seeing anybody here that would match the preferences i want in a woman, and when i finally saw your profile , i was surprised that it was from a lady with all what i ever wished for .I hope that we would always be in better correspondence. While reading through your profile, something about the way you talked about yourself caught my eyes and i thought to reply you as i dont think there is a restriction to who should contact who first.. either the man or the woman.. what matters to me is the compatibility. To make me more surprise and have the greatest of all wonder, can you please meet me at mbrown123456008@yahoo.com OR mbrown123456008@hotmail.com..... am online now you can add me to your list if you dont mind consider this the best opportunity to meet the best chat mate in your life.

Mark

Email:

MY EIGHT WONDER
Hello XXXX

Am happy to get your reply, writing to each other anytime and get to know each other more better ,Faith I guess you should truly know who i am ,I don't really know how this is to work, but hey! here is an exclusive. If at my age i do not know what and when to say, then what would i be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? LOL,. A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own.wife and Best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. A woman whom i can call a partner in crime,lol A woman whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound. To make you know more about me,I will break this down to segments and it would be like a case study.

MY BACKGROUND
I am Mark Brown, most friends call me cool. I was born to a loving couple, by an American Father from New York,Schenectady and a German mother. My father was an international business man who met this German orphan whose only family were close friends. She says there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist. sometimes she says she sees same in me,lol. During my father's global movement I studied in Manchester Metropolitan University ,where i got the first degree in Human Resource Management and then i later moved on to Join mom back in the states. My father died and she was left alone. I met my wife and best friend in London . Very good at heart,but something i can`t control took her away from me. she died of cancer. Now I'm left with our 22yrs old daughter who is a sophomore at Loyola University Andalusia Seville.

MY JOB

I am a Human Resource Expert of international repute i do any kind of dispute settlements between employees and employers or unions and employers,I have worked at many countries across the globe. The present project is my last on the field and i shall quit field works and continue my works from my home office while my men do the field ops. I think i really have gotten to this height cos i embraced work for so long trying to get over my wife, that i worked this hard, but i think i now realize i can move on.

MY DREAM

I have told you how my typical dream day would be like, i just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labor. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love each other more as the days pass by, even when we cant make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo,LOL.I just want you to know few things more about me before we talk on the phone .I am a total package , i only need someone who understands the value of a good smile.I cant wait to hear back from you. would love to read about you ?kindly try to set up a yahoo messenger to your computer it will be easier to chat and with that and exchange pictures ...Till I read from you again soon, Kisses and hugs in their right places .....

Hope to read and speak with you soon,
Lots Of Love ( to share )
Mark

Ip address: 108.59.12.23 Confirmed proxy server

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Mark Brown mbrown123456008@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:37 am

On senior-contact.com,

mbrown123456008
Age58
AreaColumbus, Ohio, United States
Contact Form:Blank
Recent activity:09/07-2012 13:57
I am honest, dependable, loving, gentleman, affectionate and have good friendship.I like fishing, camping, reading, going to the movies,hanging around with friends,cracking jokes,listening to music,dancing, and also spending time with someone interesting. I have always enjoyed most types of music ranging from classical to rock, and everything i between. Some of the artists that I have been listening to lately include: Stevie Ray Vaughn, Jason Mraz, Van Morrison, Eagles, Los Lonely Boys, Joe Cocker, Dire Straits, Eagles, Yo Yo Ma, James Taylor, Annie Lennox, U2, ColdPlay, Steve Winwood, Jackson Browne, Joe Walsh, Eric Clapton, Justin Hayward, Dave Mathews, John Mayer
(Movies)
Some of my all time favorites include: Field of Dreams, Goodfellas, The Shawshank Redemption, Godfather, Christmas Story, One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest, Jackass, Borat, Saving Private Ryan, Animal House, The Blues Brothers, Taken, Fast Times At Ridgemont High, Silence of the Lambs, and Platoon to name a few. I haven't been too excited about some of the movies
(Television)
I really dont spend a great deal of time watching TV. Band of Brothers was a favorite series of mine on HBO. Fox News Channel, Discovery Channel and History Channel usually serves as background noise while I'm reading or doing work on the computer,
(Books)
Most of what I read is related to neurology, physiology, nutrition and endocrinology. Occasionally I’ll spend time reading fine art painting techniques and self help books.
(Heroes)
A group of heroes that Im truly inspired by that I see on a regular basis are those individuals who are able to overcome debilitating situations, diseases, circumstances, or obstacles, and are able to move on with their lives with no excuses or regrets.

On Tagged,
Mark B, 53
Columbus, OH
Wow where do i start, I am down to earth type of person who enjoys simple things in life, such as curling up on the sofa and watching a film, going for a walk, or chatting on the phone to a friend about nothing in particular, yes i can talk but equally good at listening. Caring gsoh easygoing takes life as it comes, i am fun to be with, makes conversation, I dont want materialistic things just someone with a kind heart and would like the company of me to share things with.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.