Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Sweet Krissy

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Sweet Krissy

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:17 pm

Stolen images of Sweet Krissy.
Same email adress is reported here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=429&p=9480#p9480 abusing stolen photos of Melissa Midwest.

On net log,

How are you doing? I really admire your profile and i will like to know much about you.. You have nice pic and i will say you the most handsome man i ever met on this site and that every will like to have you has life partner..what do like to do for fun and what are you looking for..love poetry, books, walks on the beach. I enjoy movies, television, music.Im a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. Im very passionate and affectionate woman. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh. My desire is to meet a Handsome, dedicated, committed,truthful and understanding single man who wants a friend. My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart.
I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique Man who is affectionate, Handsome, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship.I am a new member and my pictures are on pending and don't hesitate to contact me.Well this what i can say for now.Just know what i do and what am looking for.. I would like to chat and more about if you dont mind to contact me through my e mail address priscilla_gate@yahoo.com.Hope you are online to chat soon,
priscilla

Profle elements:

gatepriscilla
female - 31 years, California City, United States
561 visitors since 29 June 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Priscilla Gate <priscilla_gate@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:31 pm

Email:

am priscilla form the us this my yhaoo id priscilla_gate@yahoo.com

Header:

Received: from [41.218.226.243]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 07:29:42 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.218.226.243
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jackslinder@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:31 pm

jack_slinder Profile: hi,nice to meet u
Age & Gender: 48 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 3" (130 cm) Body Type: Thin Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: ScorpioLocation: North Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: Some CollegeMy Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
well am interested in marriage a man that will not hurt or lie to me who will we be kind to me a father tresting me like her wife and soul...

About Me
Hello how are u doing am slinder i would like to know more about you well am new in this online stuff... i never know about the internet until i noticed that online marriages are turning out to be successful and so i decided to give it a trial..I am looking to meet someone who is honest, sweet, caring, attractive, someone who is getting tired of the bar scene, someone who is looking for something that can turn into a long term relationship and possibly marriage..Who Knows!! but am open to any depending upon their sharing the intimate side of myself with I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more well did you have yahoo mail or you do have yahoo messenger well you can send me your IM or you can add me on your yahoo messenger list am online now here is my yahoo IM add jackslinder@yahoo.com so that we can talk better hope to hear from you soon slinder.....

Unsuitable picture.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: jackslinder@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:44 am

The email address is used with different pictures, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9975 and viewtopic.php?f=11&t=238.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

crawford.benneth@yahoo.com 2nd gallery

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:25 am

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1414, were the email address is reported for being used by one male, in South Africa

On Facebook,

Monique Thompson aka monique.thompson.98622
Worked at Self Employed Entrepreneur
Studied at The British School in The Netherlands (Official)
Past: The Netherlands
Lives in Sandton, Gauteng
From Amsterdam, Netherlands
Followed by 5 people
Joined Facebook July 30, 2012

Stolen pictures used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Sweet Krissy

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:43 pm

stellaotabil
female - 31 years, Accra, Ghana
8 visitors
Pictures (1) | Friends | Guestbook| Shouts

About me
More about me
Name
stella otabil
Date of birth
14/11/1981
Ghana
Native language
English

HELLO MY DEAR HOW ARE U AND HOW IS LIFE MY DEAR
STELLA IS MY NAME FROM GHANA BUT WOULD LOVE AND LIKE TO KNOW U BETTER AND ALSO TO KNOW MORE ABOUT U MY DEAR THIS IS MY EMAIL STELLA_OTABIL@YAHOO.COM
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

samlove33@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:37 pm

vida1234 Profile: am looking for honest man to share the rest of my Life with
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 4" (163 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Methodist
Ethnicity: Native American with Brown Hair Color / Gray Eye ColorZodiac Sign: AquariusLocation: New York, Maryland, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Good
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? UndecidedI Have Children? No
am looking for honest man to share the rest of my life with also man who can care abut me and have time for my life and forever

About Me
My name is Vida i am 31 I am very joyful, kind and sociable. There is no one who can get bored with me. I am very loving and devoted. I am able to make my man happy, I know how to make it. I am a good cook, I am a loving partner, I have lots to give to my man..I am a very honest and loyal woman and also I am new on dating site thats is why i dont have any pictures but if you want to see me or to share some pictures and know each other well you pls you can add me on yahoo. pls this is my yahoo id s a m l o v e 3 3 @ y a h o o . c o m and also new on computer as well.I am single and looking for friend maybe more.You seems a nice man and I really do want to get to know you much better

samlove33@yahoo.com

sweetkrissy.JPG
sweetkrissy.JPG (16.06 KiB) Viewed 19935 times
Wayne

johnmary189@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:03 pm

mary123456789 Profile: Hello , am mary seeking for long trem relationshipView Comments
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Average / Medium Religion:
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Other Eye ColorZodiac Sign: AquariusLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
i am interest in long term relationship that we lead to married and share the rest of my life with if you have interest on me you can add me on my yahoo id johnmary189yahoo.com

About Me
hello...am mary by name single with no kid, am 29yrs old and i saw your profile here infact i really like what your profile says, well i really need someone to be my heart desire..someone that will last till the end of my life..someone that will be the father of my kids...i wish i could build my own family that will consist my sons and my husband....i really need man that i can share the rest of my life with so if you have interest on me you can add me on my yahoo id johnmary189@yahoo.com

lgrrazms-5hr-0-marddst.jpg
lgrrazms-5hr-0-marddst.jpg (13.1 KiB) Viewed 19826 times
Wayne

mavisbrown2013@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:38 pm

On FMF:

In fact am so much grateful to read your profile and i like what you said and will be interest to keep seriously in touch with you and see what the future holds for as ok.I will like to see if we have the chance to become couples together so give me your email address so that we can chat and get to know each other since we are seeking for the same thing in life.Hope to hear from you real soon and take very good care of yourself
Mavis

Profile elements:

mavislovefish2013 Profile: I want to meet that special man
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Methodist
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Gemini
My Profession: Missionary

I have almost steady nerve so I never lose my temper! Kind girl, I do not like quarrels and conflicts. I can ??t stand arguing and crying! Concessive, caring about my close people, children and animals. With my friends I am very cheerful and easy-going, I will always give my support and help. Love talking but not a chatterbox. When it is required, I can be rather persistent and purposeful. Sometimes I should be strong but for most part I am romantic. I won't give you to die from boredom. Don't have bad habits and any minus:) Depending on situation I can be serious, tender, cheerful, calm, energetic. However I do not play, snow and rain, I am such a girl! There is no such girl like me!!! I love: walks in the evening city, sunsets and warm water. Moonlight and birds' singing:) I am always positive as we should not be sad or upset, our life is too short for that! I am interesting person. Rather calm.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mavisbrown2013@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:17 pm

Email:

Hi ,, i am very happy sending you this email and i hope you are going to like them very much ,,Thanks for writing me and i decided to write u here and see where it goes..Am here on net seaching for friends and may be more...
Well Something more about me comes here,Mavis Brown is my name from New York but now living in Ghana for missionaries. I am a young sexy woman, single, never been married and have no kids, i like kids, like pets, like family, very sociable, decent, submissive, kind-hearted, open minded, open hearted, easy going, a woman who know whats she's looking for in life, i stand 5'7'', i am a hard working woman,, i live here with my mom here in Ghana and i like it here because people here are so sociable and peaceful..I was raised with a strict Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people and learn how to give mutual respect to my man . I still maintains this value wherever I go...,I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and do not jump into other people's affairs.I am a giver when i have it, i give,because I so much believe in the Multiple returns,.But I don't want to mess myself with the wrong man.. I am peaceful, tender, affectionate, love children, able to create a comfort in a house and graceful woman with a compassionate heart, deep love for others, and real respect for all people. By nature I am a very sympathetic, I am idealistic, optimistic, family-oriented soft, modest, decent, genuine, open, goal-oriented. I consider myself easy-going, romantic, passionate, intelligent, well-traveled, and I have a career that makes me wake up every day with a smile on my face. Life is so wonderful and I love nature.
Well i will like to end my mail here with much respect to you and hoping to hear much more about you and everything and you can also give me your phone number so that we can text or call each other and hope to hear from you soon..

Header:

Return-Path: <mavisbrown2013@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.215.160.202]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 02:34:32 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.215.160.202
Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.