Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. Wesley Clark

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. Wesley Clark

Unread postby Marinera » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:04 pm

General Wesley Clark pictures under different names

I was contacted by this man on Busuu.com, a language site. He called himself Bell Simmth
Information in his introduction

Hello Pretty One,
i am originally american born my mum an english woman from uk(london) and my dad an american(carlifornia) so that is why i got a dual citizenship My mom was a Head Teacher and dad was in the Medical Field.
I am colonel in charge of logistics(CL).I also act as a platoon major in the absence of the major First Class.I am the Leader of my Squad.I am a Non commission Officer and I work in the Senior Management of the Millitary (UNO)

His picture on site:

The contacts he gave:
skype bell.simth
yahoo bell.simth@yahoo.com
hotmail bell.simth@hotmail.com

he later contacted me in Skype
Claims to be 49 but speaks like a very young guy with terrible accent. The scammer also tried to modify his voice with something to make it sound unclear.
He accepted later to be a scammer and showed himself on the webcam, but the quality was terrible and I couldn't make a suitable display picture.
His picture is Skype:

Quite dumb scammer and easy to disclose, but please be awared.
Good luck to all of you!
Marinera
New survivor

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. Wesley Clark

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:15 am

Thanks for sharing those details, Marinera. Good catch!
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

johnsoldier11@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:32 am

Screen name: John
Seeking: Long-term dating
Email address: johnsoldier11@yahoo.com
I am a dreamer, and I am a believer. I dream of true love and believe I will encounter it. I am submissive, caring, loving and very accommodating. I believe my place in this world is to be the keeper of a wonderful and happy home and provide the man of my dreams with absolute fulfillment and happiness in each and every facet of his life...I belief that in every relationship, there is a little amount of LOVE, and I also Belief that LOVE is like a precious egg and it should Be Handled With Respect, Care, Trust and Understanding. and I am wishing for all this qualities in my deem Man. I hate to take advantage of people who I could be of help to so I also hate it and even more to be taken advantage of. that is all I can say for now, do not hesitate to ask me anything you wish to

Stolen picture used:

john.JPG
john.JPG (15.97 KiB) Viewed 2213 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.