Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Felix Nwobia felix_nwobia@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Felix Nwobia felix_nwobia@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:31 am

edufelix
52 y/o female
chicago, USA

Dear Friend,
I read your profile and i like it so much.You're a very pretty and beautiful woman.I need your assistance,as a friend and future partner.

Can you advise or secure for me a lucrative investment opportunities in your country?

My interest of investment is in MINING, exotic properties for commercial, residential and development properties and Hotels, and any other viable investment opportunities in your country you deem lucrative based on your recommendation, will be highly welcomed.

You see, I can only invest in your country with assistance of a very competent person like you to guide and direct me appropriately.

her e is my email address: felix_nwobia@yahoo.com
Waiting to hear from you.

Regards,

FELIX.

This is his datemefree photo:

This is his facebook profile photo, based on an email address search:

felixnwobia
- 38 y/o male
- ENUGU, Nigeria

I AM A CARING,LOVING AND GENTLE MAN,SEEKING FOR A WOMAN FOR A RELATIONSHIP WHICH WILL LEAD TO MARRIAGE.
I WANT A CARING,LOVING AND GENTLE LADY FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP WHICH WILL MAKE US PARTNERS IN FUTURE.

Hi,
I have seen your profile and i like it.I want to marry u.Inside my mind,i am serious about my promise,u can check out my profile and get back to me.

Have a nice day !

Felix
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Felix Nwobia felix_nwobia@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:16 am

Apparently likes a girl who plays hard to get.
Me:
hahaha ... sorry I'm not interested in providing you with a Visa or the cash to get to my country.

His reply:
I sincerely and honestly love u and i promise never to hurt your feelings.
Love u forever !

Be careful what you wish for boi ... there's a whole lotta Lola in the air. :mrgreen:
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter

Unread postby duckhunter » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:45 pm

My Dear,there's love at first sight,your profile is beautiful,i am in love with it,ok please,i think,my heart goes for u,let talk it out,ok

cheers !
duckhunter

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:22 am

this scammer also contacted me though datemefree but with female picture :mrgreen:

http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=211650

maryfelix
- 26 y/o female
- newyork, USA
- English, English, English
- Nurse
- Have no children

Ethnicity Mixed >>> this is because the changes on profiles :evil:
Religion Christian
Marital status Single

Description:
I am a loving,kind and gentle woman,who knows how to take care of a man.

Ideal match description:
A gentle,caring and loving man who knows how to take care of a woman.

Good-Day Friend,
My name is Mary Felix,managing director of Sky View pictures inc.We buy pretty ladies and men nude photos and picture and we resale to our clients for adverts and social events and magazines.
These are categories of picture and prices we buy:
1.complete nude(face uncover)-$1,800 per photo
2.complete nude(face covered)-$1,300 per photo
3.Group nude(faces uncovered)-2,200 per photo
4.Group nude(faces covered)-$1,900 per photo
5.magazine nude-$3,000 per piece
6.contract nude photo-price negotiable

You' re invited and welcomed,for more details,contact email id:felix_nwobia@yahoo.com

Regards,
Felix.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:55 am

For the female profile on datemefree, the scammer has used one stolen picture of Altair Jarabo, mexican actress.

He is also on MySpace,
Nwobia FElIX
Man, 38,
ENUGU, ENUGU, Nigeria

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.