Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller" - pt 2.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of "Josie Ann Miller" - p

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:55 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#6066]

What name did the scammer use?*: yasmeine smith
How old did the scammer say they were?*: +20
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: yasmine.smith
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

jeanne Riche - facebook

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:27 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#6238]

What name did the scammer use?*: jeanne Riche
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 28
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: larulorez
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: gacetilla.com/jeanneriche
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: facebook
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: skype
How much money did they demand?: €12000
Name you were told to send the money to. : evenamian charles allavo
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: benin africa
How were you to send the money ?: western union
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: Screenshot_2015-02-27-20-51-13.png
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: Please don't believe in her, she can play with your mind, always say, I like come to you if you send to me money for the ticket plane, and she told she is a rich man, and her father is dead and her mom is sick
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Polina Owusu - Skype

Unread postby Brobob50 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:42 pm

Hello everyone,
I'm a single 51 year old man who meets friends on Skype. One day I got a friend request from a girl named Polina. She was attractive girl who looked very young about twenty. We talked for awhile and after a couple of weeks she told me she loved me and then asked for 50 dollars for food. Which I sent but she couldn't pick it up and so I got my money back.
She said she lost her ID and gave me another person to send to , so I sent it back out , but immediately I cancelled money transfer , because I didn't feel right about this. Then I blocked her and few weeks later I get another friends request from an Ann Miller , but the girl looks the same. So I talk to her and said you are Polina and she said yes. I asked her why she did that and she said she was a former model and had been arrested for wire transfer fraud and she stayed away from any contact until she saw my profile. Ann told me this was hard on her family and she didn't want to talk about this. She keep telling me she loved me and wanted to be with me. Then she asked for 150$ to do her hair and buy food and pay bills. She got real bossy about that. She sent me more pictures and they were all posed pictures, which later I found on the internet as well. I blocked this profile as well. She has three aliases, Polina Owusu, Ann Owusu, and Ann Miller.
This person needs to be stopped.
image of josie ann miller removed per request of josie's website.
Brobob50
New survivor

ddddddddd214 - skype

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:27 am

From a previous romance victim, he found this fake skype online of Josie Ann Miller.

skype name: evelyn anokyewaa
skype profile ID: ddddddddd214
South Africa
BD: Sunday, February 03, 1985
Female
English
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

"Josie Ann Miller" another fake: Silvia leroy

Unread postby Fan of Silvia leroy » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:46 pm

Silvia Leroy uses josie pics vids and also whatsapp Facebook chat and Skype to mislead her/his/their victims. +33756865562
Says she is saying she is in France, speaks french on Holiday in Benin, she has 200+ Facebook friends many not knowing it is a fake profile.

Silvia Leroy..... Fake! Be careful and share this info with her friends
Fan of Silvia leroy
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:26 pm

Hi. Do you have things like their email address and such? The more details you can provide the better.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Fan of Silvia leroy » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:30 am

No Email adres. After we had a very long talk, the scammer was forced to close down the profile. Deleting the 240 friends. Taking off the picture of the whatsapp and skypeaccounts. At least josie is abused a little less now. World, ur welcome.

But I'm expecting Silvia Leroy, or similarly fake name, to come up once more. Let's be vigilant. Any contact with the phonenumber +33756865562 will be with a person who needs a more wholesome carreer than scheming. And needs to be told that. The skype is silvialeroy_1 (í'll be searching for silvialeroy_2 ;))

Good luck all. May real love find your hearts.
Fan of Silvia leroy
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:25 pm

Fan of Silvia leroy,

After we had a very long talk, the scammer was forced to close down the profile. Deleting the 240 friends. Taking off the picture of the whatsapp and skypeaccounts.

What you did may "seem like the right thing to do," but in in the Upside Down World of Scammers, it is not.
Talking to the scammer after you know he is one is absolutely the worst thing that you can do! You have educated the scammer to be a better scammer, warned him he has been found, and possibly posted online. What happened when you did this? He took all his 240 victims with him to scam off the radar with no warning posts. Now when his present and future victims search his new details that he can make in 2 minutes, they will find nothing to warn them! Law enforcement investigations are also ruined, as is all the work that anti-scam people like us do to research and post them.
Josie is not "protected" when you do this. She knows about them, her pictures are already online and will never be recovered. Closing scammer profiles hurts all the work of hundreds of volunteers who post details and warn the victims.
Please stop doing this!
Reporting a Scammer's Profile or Email Address? Don't!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66948

any contact with the phonenumber +33756865562 will be with a person who needs a more wholesome carreer than scheming. And needs to be told that.

Stop doing this too, please. Scammers do not ever stop scamming until they are dead, will not ever change, and use every detail of what you tell them to be better at scamming. So do not educate them! And do not use the opportunity to "show them how smart you are in finding them," to inflate your own egos or to make yourself feel better or for mistaken satisfaction for revenge, either. You will be doing that at the risk of hundreds, maybe thousands of other lives. It does not hurt them one little bit, it only helps the scammers.

Would you teach an enemy soldier how to assemble his weapon properly, load it, set the sights so it shoots straight, clean it, and how to keep it working, etc. so he can kill more of "the good guys?" This is exactly what you are doing by talking to a scammer after you find them.

Every action taken with a scammer should be thought with this in mind: "Will what I do or say hurt the VICTIMS of the scammer?"

About Chasing Scammers & Looking For Real Person In Pics
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... 504#p64695

Forum Rules and frequently asked questions.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: usaembassybenin7@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 16, 2016 3:51 am

split from viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26421

Contact me via this email-usaembassybenin7@gmail.com
Your Sincerely

MR. JACK SMITH
Tale: +22968570892
=
usaembassybenin7@gmail.com

Fake identity on FB:

Jean Jackson
Went to Bopedi Bapedi High School
Lives in Porto-Novo, Benin
From Umlazi, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa

jean.jpg
jean.jpg (6.76 KiB) Viewed 11831 times

jean1.jpg
jean1.jpg (8.92 KiB) Viewed 11831 times

The real one:

Chimezie Holyspirit
Lives in Cotonou, Benin
From Porto-Novo, Benin

chimezie.jpg

chimezie1.jpg

Phone number used here also:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26421
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

owusu.nadia3

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:24 pm

information split from this topic: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=812&start=130#p123105

Victim reports that:
she is a 4' 2" black girl she had a guy named Derrick oppong brefo pick up her money. her name on skype is owusu.nadia3 her fake pics are the real Josie Ann Miller

Met on match.com

skype name: owusu.nadia3
skype profile ID: owusu.nadia3
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.