Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Bill James

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Bill James

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:28 pm

abusing stolen photos of Bill James (Focus Hawaii model).

On net log,

Hi Dear,
How are you doing today, I hope you are having a nice day.
I am smith,... I am from united kingdom ,.. I know i am crazy looking for love this far,.. I just joined this dating site in search of love..its my dream and desire to meet a woman like you as my life time partner, then I saw your profile which really captivated my attention, I like to get to understand who you are what you want out of life and a relationship, I believe from what I read in your profile.Your best feature is your heart, I saw so much light in you that I was drawn to mail you. You are so lighthearted and your smile so full of joy, I know that love can not bring understanding but understanding can bring about love, I believe there is a lot we need to learn from each other, they say a bird at hand is better than thousand in the sky, I will love to know what you want as a person,
Thanks,smith

thanks for your nice responds i am impress i will love to know you better and i think you will like to know me more like i told you my name is smith i live in united kingdom i am a civil engineer by profession,i love having sun shade in the b1tch and i play gulf as well nice to meet you,Thank you, What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her words across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.

Profile elements:

brown_smith01
male - 42 years, london, Satellite Provider
1 952 visitors
Company smith associate groups of company
Profession engineering (Other)

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

brownsmith101@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:05 pm

Contact on the site:

you may have my id so that you can add me,brownsmith101@yahoo.co.uk, thanks have a nice weekend

Tracking report:
To brownsmith101@yahoo.co.uk
Sent On 23-Jun-12 at 11:41:04 PM (GMT +1:00)
Opened 29-Jun-12 at 8:56:46 PM (GMT +1:00) - 5days 21hour 15min 42sec after sending
Opened on 197.255.164.64
Language en-us
Browser Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)

Originating IP: 197.255.164.64
Originating ISP: Dynamically Allocated To Wimax Customer
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: brownsmith101@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:25 pm

On Facebook,
Smith Brown aka smith.brown.543908
Active since May 16, 2010

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

fr11101@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:16 pm

On net log,

WOW!! Thank God i finally contacted you.. I have been looking at your profile for hours and had to register so as to contact you. You really looks Good and younger than your age. I admit the fast that you are adorable! i am the first child of the family which makes me so responsible, loving and caring for all my siblings.I care for women alot, i can proudly tell you that my mother breath her last breath on my hands to show you how much i could care for a woman.I have always care for every woman that comes my way but i was once married but i lost my wife by breast cancer since then i have been alone with my only daughter due to my work i tell my sister to take her to Australia with her to studywhy are you still single? I would like to know more about you if you don't mind. You can reach me directly and tell me more about yourself at My private email address (fr11101@yahoo.com)You can also chat with me directly online via yahoo (fr11101@yahoo.com) make sure you mail me

Profile elements:

frankwilliam1963
male - 49 years, United States
Active since 19 September 2011.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Frank William <fr11101@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:18 pm

Email:
Thanks for your mail xxx and i am really happy to hear back from you,How are you doing and everyone around you,it shows you are really interested in knowing me.Its good we get it started with some introduction so as to know who and what we want in relationship....As you know that its myriads that someone has lots of interested men in here but its my choice to choose one,the one my heart goes for,someone i can lean on,to give me the love i have always wanted to have.So tell me about yourself,what you do and everything you need to tell me about yourself...and lets see how it goes from here.But anyway,Here`s a little info about me I like to go out to dinner, go dancing, go to the movies, workout, travel, see new things. I enjoy the simple things like the ocean, cuddling at home watching a movie with someone special, I`m a extremely romantic, passionate and affectionate man.I feel i let you know more about me,my personality,interests and hobbies. Personality: I am an open minded person,trustworthy,cool,loving,caring,understanding,down to earth.I been straight and want same in return cos i wont treat people the way i don't want to be treated.As you know that Greatness lies in Simplicity,don't you think so?Interests and hobbies:i like playing squash,listening to music,like traveling,dining out,love attending live jazz concerts.I like reading poetry,novels,arts and crafts.My favorites are:Thai food,French toast and red wine,favorite actor:Angelina Jolie,Fav color:sky blue.
Likes:I like people been honest,truthful cos trust is a vital phenomenon.i like people with intelligence and a good sense of humor.Dislikes:I get pissed off easily at people not trying to be real,i hate pretense and i feel trust should be the foundation of any good relationship.I am a lips and eyes person... I heard them say that eyes is the window of our soul... I love to gazed at those eyes that speaks to my heart without saying a word... I am drawn to smiling eyes... & lips? And why lips? Because I'm such a big fan of a Kiss... There is nothing in this world that can recreate the touch and the feeling of a long passionate kiss that would melt your heart......I also enjoy lots of Hugs, talking, laughing, Holding hands, finding out that we have alot of things in common.I am a quality man who is confident, honest, kind, smart, fun, trustworthy, supportive, loving, loves kids, outgoing, down to earth, friendly, great sense of humor, sociable, respectful (I would always treat you with respect). I have good morals, traditional values, I`m a man who is a very good listener and someone that you could talk too about anything. I`m looking for a long term relationship and a life long lover. I also want someone that is honest with me at all times.I Look forward to hearing from you very soon Hope your having a wonderful day??!!

Frank

Pictures:

Header:

Received: from [41.71.173.79]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.132.503
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 14:16:01 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Here is my pics and more about me

Originating IP: 41.71.173.79
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: fr11101@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:46 pm

Email:

hi dear,how are you doing and how was your day?did you get my previous email?hope to hear back from you soon...Frank

Header:

Received: from [41.71.172.40]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.132.503
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 01:42:37 -0800 (PST)

Originating IP: 41.71.172.40
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

selt900@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:31 pm

On FMF:

AM SELT FOR UNITED STATE OF AMERICAN AM LOOKING FOR SERIOUS LOVE AM A SIMPLE PERSON AN FUN TO BE WITH U CAN MAIL ME OR ADD ME ON MY YAHOOMAIL.SELT900@YAHOO.CO.UK[SELT900]

selt900 Profile: SARCHING FOR SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP AN A TRUSTWORTHY PERSON TO BE WITH TILL ETERNITY
Age & Gender: 43 Year Old Man
Zodiac Sign: Aries

On waplog,

selt900
Man , 43, Divorced
South Africa
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: james_terry200@yahoo.com 2nd gallery

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:47 am

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13238&p=36889, where the email address james_terry200@yahoo.com is reported for being used with another stolen pictures by someone pretending to be a woman - real location of the scammer is South Africa.

On FB:

Paul James
Lives in Metslawier, Netherlands
From Pécs, Hungary
Active on MyZamana.

Stolen pictures used:

paul.jpg
paul.jpg (18.79 KiB) Viewed 5750 times

paul1.jpg
paul1.jpg (22.5 KiB) Viewed 5750 times

paul2.jpg
paul2.jpg (18.24 KiB) Viewed 5750 times

paul3.jpg
paul3.jpg (14.41 KiB) Viewed 5750 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jamesterry1011@gmail.com - paul.james659@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:56 pm

Hello Dear,what a Woman Like u doing on a dating site? Paul James from USA New York but I'm presently in South Africa now, i would like to get to know you better, you can get in touch with me on my contact address is jamesterry1011@gmail.com or paul.james659@yahoo.com, hope to hear from you soon

Paul James.

Screen name: Paul
Male
55 - Los Angeles / United States
Current Location Pretoria/ South Africa

Slogan
God Bless You All......
i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i really am down to heart honest about the things i say and do cause i don't like hurting peoples feelings,cause everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad..i am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation.and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality..

Stolen picture used:
paul.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: paul.james659@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:36 pm

For the second set of stolen pictures used by the same scammer see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=39579 .

The scammer real identity:

Terry Promise Uche / soso.terry
Went to muntinlupa bussiness high school - Muntinlupa City, Philippines
Lives in Pretoria, South Africa
From Umuahia, Nigeria

Married

Some of his pictures - images with his family and friends not posted:

terry.jpg

terry1.jpg

terry2.jpg

terry3.jpg

terry4.jpg

terry5.jpg

terry6.jpg

terry7.jpg

terry8.jpg

terry9.jpg

terry10.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.