Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Megan QT

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Megan QT

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:46 pm

Let me point out that Megan QT is NOT a part of the scam. The scammers are simply stealing photos of her that are freely available online and using them to scam people. The scammers are in reality males, most often from West Africa, sending the emails from internet cafes. I also worry about your saying you got some of your money back. When a scammer does this, it's usually sent from another victim and does nothing but implicate you in the scam. Please be very careful.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:27 am

outsmarted,

Please drop all contact with anyone involved in this scam, especially the "Megan QT" that you believe is really being held captive? by hundreds of scammers. Your P.I. too seems not to realize that Megan is not involved in any way with this scam and is an innocent third party, whose pictures merely have been stolen by thousands of scammers all over the world who are not all working together. Megan is a model only, and not looking for love on the internet, and is not writing to you. Scammer(s) are. There is no "officer Dogby of immigration" keeping anyone in West Africa against her will. Officer Dogby is a fictitious character that the scammer created to fill out the fantasy he made for you.

It seems that you are still seriously deluded by the fantasy that the scammer created for you. You need to stop all contact, eat and get some sleep, and then post the details of the scammers involved in this scam. Do not confront them, nor tell them that you are going to post their details. This scammer has other victims on the hook now, perhaps a dozen or more. We do not want him to change email address, profiles, etc.

If you want or need to chat one on one about this, come to our chatroom, or PM any staff member here.
You need to stop with these people now or they will tell more lies and you will lose more money and be hurt inside more. They will say anything to take your money. You must ignore them completely or they will keep going on you.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:23 am

Hi, outsmarted, sorry for this bad experience.

"She" use same email adress like those reported in the topic? Or new one? Can you post, please, few elements about "her" like:
- email adress used
- adress for money delivery
-first and second email received
- "her profile elements" from the dating/social site where you have meet "her".
Your details can save other potential victims.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Mama Amina <aminamama66@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:02 am

On 4pp l:

hello i am mariam and u if want more to know about me ....... contact aminamama66@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

aminamama66
I am a:Woman
Birthday:16.04.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
i am mariam 35yrs

Email:

Sorry for the late reply and am delighted to hear back from you as well and i will love tog ett o know you more as well... am online now if you will love to talk more as well..

Header:

Received: from [197.251.144.242]

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.251.144.242
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Fati Moro <morofati82@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:06 am

On 4pp l:

I am Looking for a serious and Long term relationship.I am not afraid of change or a long distance relationship. My career path has made my options expandable to relocate...for the right reasons and the right Man
the man that will really love me,take good care of me and be honest with me.

Profile elements:

dfgg
I am a:Woman
Birthday:01.01.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
hello how are u doing all there

ID on Yahoo: morofati82

Email:

I am sorry that i did not send you the fist time i pomiss you ..i hope you are going to forgive me,i hope that you are going to send me yours as will,Have a nice day and take caer of your self ..Bye for now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Header:

Received: from [197.251.136.81]

Originating IP: 197.251.136.81
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Update

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:39 am

tahiratu_love@yahoo.com

On Person
tahiratu_love
State/Region: Ohio
City: Ohio City

smithceline12@yahoo.com

On quepasa
Smith Celine
22 / Female / Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana / Member since 01/05/12

aminamama66@yahoo.com

morofati82@yahoo.com

Real face on Facebook
Salifu Moro

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

anitaberko65@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:59 am

On net log,

hello how are u doing ?? i hope by the grace of god u are doing good and i hope all is well with u there my name is anita i am 30years of age u can add me at anitaberko65@yahoo.com so that we can chat there okay good luck to u bye

Profile elements:

anitaberko
female - 14 years, La Cañada, Mexico
2 524 visitors since 11 January 2012.
net log message: A
NITA BERKO is a minor. For security reasons, you cannot communicate with each other unless you are friends.
Sure...

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

camielwoodsen@yahoo.com second gallery

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:47 am

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5859, where te email adress camielwoodsen@yahoo.com is used with a different gallery

On Tagged,
Camiel W, 30
Brooklyn, NY

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

linda_stinson12@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:23 pm

Username: whitewitch4u
Email Address: linda_stinson12@yahoo.com
IP: 109.169.73.24

Originating IP: 109.169.73.24
Originating ISP: Thrust Vps
Country of Origin: United States

hmmm what can i say my name is Linda if I have to describe myself in a few words it would be always thinking about the next move. I like to constantly reevaluate myself. I am easy going and like to experience new things. I am a little shy at first but once I get to know you I open up. Its true what they said about the quiet ones those are the ones you have to watch out for... Im very laid back and seeking the same kinda vibe from the person Im chilling with. My personality changes depending on my mood (isn't that the case with all of us)?. I respect everyone ( until given a reason not to ). i have been hurt and used many times all because of love i just wana be happy. I am not a fighter but will kick your butt out and I will go beyond your expectations. On top of that, I am not afraid to speak my mind and always stand up for what I believe in... I have a great capacity to find humor and hope when facing adversity. I have learned not too long ago that you can't make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them... Remember, there is always someone who loves you more than you

On Facebook,
Linda Stinsons aka linda.stinsons
Active since December 13, 2012.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rebecca95934@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:49 am

Username ioiuytr
Email Address: rebecca95934@yahoo.com
IP: 72.13.84.186

Originating IP: 72.13.84.186
Originating ISP: Tsunami Vpn
City: San Jose
Country of Origin: United States

I like to watch and play most sports and happy with sex. I also enjoy reading, writing, watching movies and I especially enjoy listening to all types of music. I am very outgoing and spontaneous and I love to laugh and get the most out of life..I'm a respectful woman and love to plan good thins in life with real and honest man who capable to be there and show me the road to the real care and love to spend happy home together, I'm a very simple and loving woman. i need true loving man with care and start to build new life together, who willing to be there and care with true love to spend together
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.