Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. Carter F. Ham

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. Carter F. Ham

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:49 am

Stolen images and stolen identity of Carter F. Ham, United States Army general.

carterham_usa@yahoo.com

On net log,

Hello, how are you today? I'm new here, I admire your profile maybe we can be friends to know each other better, I guess am lucky to meet someone like you.

Just a brief introduction about myself; my name is General Carter F. Ham from USA am 60yrs+ now, I'm presently in Libya on a military assignment, I'm the Commander of the US Africa Military Command, am on divorce presently and I have 2kids.

Basically the distance shouldn't be a barrier to our coming together because am planing to retire soon and have a private life.

What about you ?

I will prefer we have our private communication because am not always here, so we can get closer to know each other better. You can email or chat with me on: carterham_usa@yahoo.com

Carter Ham

Profile elements:

carterham_usa2
male - 61 years, Portland, United States
Active since since August 17, 2012.

Name
Carter Ham
Date of birth
16/02/1952
United States
Mother tongue
English
Company
U.S. Army
Profession
Soldier / Police / Security
Search
Friendship
Relationship
Relationship Status
Single
I like
Female
Instant Messenger
Yahoo!

ch.JPG
ch.JPG (24.79 KiB) Viewed 4783 times

ch1.JPG
ch1.JPG (17.06 KiB) Viewed 4783 times

ch2.JPG
ch2.JPG (19.95 KiB) Viewed 4783 times

ch3.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: carterham_usa@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:50 am

On Person,
Cham
State/Region: Oregon
City: Portland

Only users that meet rules below can message me:
— Females aged from 45 to 60

aa.JPG

On Perfpost,
Carter Ham
Male, 61
United State

Date of Birth: Feb. 16
Marital Status: Divorced
Interested in: Serious Relationship
Looking for: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Ethnicity: Native American
Height: 6' 4"
Body Type: Average
Religion: Christian - other
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Education Level: Master's Degree
Hometown: Oregon, Portland
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

CarterHams55@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:20 am

Zorpia:

Hi dear,
my name is Gen.Carter F. Hams.
Unfortunately I spend most of my time working and have absolutely no time for my private life, i saw your profile today and like to be your friend, reply me back to my private e-mail id( CarterHams55@hotmail .com ) my good friend its because am not always online.best regards,
General Carter F. Hams.

Screen name: carterhams / carterhams0119
57, Torrance, California, United States
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 60, in Romania.

Stolen picture used:

carter.jpg
carter.jpg (8.11 KiB) Viewed 6994 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Carterhams55@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:21 pm

Zorpia:

Hi dear,
my name is Carter Ham.
Unfortunately I spend most of my time working and have absolutely no time for my private life, i saw your profile and like to be your friend, reply me back to my private e-mail id( Carterhams55@hotmail .com ) because i have something important to tall you in my reply i will send you my picture to you,Thank .Carter Ham.

Fake profile used:

carter / carterhams4
64, London, United Kingdom
aged 35‑48, in Argentina.
i am a honest and caring man working so hard all i love sports, movies. music I'm open minded and fun loving, little things in life count, I'm not into games,

Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Height and Weight 165cm 107Kg
Body Type Athletic

Stolen pictures used:

carter.jpg
carter.jpg (5.72 KiB) Viewed 6748 times

carter1.jpg
carter1.jpg (4.43 KiB) Viewed 6748 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: carterhams55@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:28 pm

Email:

Hello my dear,

Thanks for your response, I want use this media to introduce myself better. I'm General Carter F. Hams, United States Army general, I'm presently serving in Afghanistan as Commander of international Security Assistance Force for peace keeping mission.

I graduated from the Air War College in 1997 then returned to Germany where i served as G-3, then Chief of Staff, 1st Infantry Division. From 1999 to 2001 i commanded the 29th Infantry Regiment at Fort Benning, then i served as Deputy Director, J-8, United States Central Command in Tampa, Florida and Qatar. I was assigned as the Deputy Commanding General for Training and Readiness, I Corps at Fort Lewis, Wash. in August 2003. In January 2004, I assumed command of Multinational Brigade (Task Force Olympia) – North in Mosul, Iraq serving there until February 2005. During my time in Iraq General Ham suffered Post traumatic stress disorder, caused from attending the aftermath of a suicide bombing. I later sought treatment for condition and publicly encouraged other soldiers to do the same.

Returning from Iraq, I served as the Deputy Director for Regional Operations, J-3, on The Joint Staff and i assumed command of the 1st Infantry Division at Fort Riley, Kansas in August 2006 and served as the Commanding General until July 2007, returning to The Joint Staff as Director for Operations, J-3. On August 28, 2008, I became the 34th Commander of the United States Army Europe headquartered at Campbell Barracks, Heidelberg, Germany.

The United States Senate, in November 2010, confirmed General me as nomination to become the next Commander of U.S. Africa Command, headquartered at Kelley Barracks, Stuttgart, Germany.[2] I assumed the post on March 8, 2011 in Libya.

I'm presently serving in Afghanistan as Commander of international Security Assistance Force of United State and Afghanistan Command military intervention in Afghanistan for peace keeping mission.

I will also like to know you more my dear because i want to establish mutual friendship with you. attach is my photo i hope you will fine it attractive. I look forward to your response

Hugs and Kisses
General Carter F. Ham

Stolen pictures received with the email:

carter.PNG

carter1.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

carterhams7@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:03 am

Zorpia:

Dear
How are you doing in life I Want to introduce my self to you before i could go further, I am carter by name, i came across you profile which really interests me and i decided to drop a note to let you know that i am interested in long term friendship if you are interested in my request, i will like you to write me back in my email address (carterhams7@ hotmail.com) Am waiting to read from you because I have something very, very important and urgent to tell you. In my reply I will send you my pictures to you
and I will Also give you details about me

(carterhams7@hotmail .com)

Fake profile used:

carter / carterhams232 - no picture
65, Fremont, California, United States
aged 40‑99
, in Germany.
Business Networking, Cooking, Dining Out, Movies/Videos, Museums & Art, Music & Concerts, Nightclubs/Dancing, Performing Arts, Religion/Spiritual, Watching Sports, Wine Tasting
Movies I like Action & Adventure, Classic, Comedy, Drama, Foreign, Romance, Thriller
Loves humanity and all nature, quite understanding and appreciates anything good and beautiful.
Currently Living With Roommate(s)

The same fake profile is used on other dating sites, tareting victims from Poland:

Nazywam się Carter szynki Twój profil naprawdę mnie proszę napisać do mnie na mój adres e-mail (carterhams7@hotmail.com), więc może dać Ci właściwą wprowadzenie o sobie z moich zdjęć.

/
My name is Carter Ham Your profile really me please write to me at my e-mail (carterhams7@hotmail.com), so we can give you a proper introduction about myself with my pictures.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Markham.kabul@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:06 am

Split from viewtopic.php?f=17&t=66682, where the fake site used in scam, scbsgroups.com - Standard Chattered Bank, is reported.

Fake character used in scam:

Fake name: Mark W Ham
Claimed location: Kabul, Afghanistan
Email address used: Markham.kabul@gmail.com

Fake profile used on Facebook:

Mark W Ham
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Kansas City, Missouri
Active since February 21, 2017

Stolen picture used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.