Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

richard.anderson213@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

richard.anderson213@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:16 pm

On net log,

Hi Dear... What a beautiful day...Am Richard Anderson born in Arizona Mesa but grew in australia but presently now in usa ..seeking for a true woman to start up my life and share my world too.I am single. I am very honest, caring and easy going, sincere...I love to Travel,read camp golf,fish too,i always love to go to beach when i have spare time..i have great sence of humour that makes the people around me to laugh...Am free and easy going also lookin for a woman with a nice and kind heart that is ready to share things with me,i enjoy lots of fun.. I believe in love at first Sight...Am a civil contractor and I love my job,cuz it do take me around the world.. am social, . I am very new at this. ..been tired of lonliness.....you can add me to your yahoo messenger so that we can chat and get to know each other very well. richard.anderson213@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

richard_anderson213
male - 47 years, Arizona, United States
Company shell group of company
Profession manager (Manager)
Active since 6 February 2013.

i am looking for a nice and loving woman to spend the rest of my life with

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: richard.anderson213@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:17 pm

On Facebook,

Richard Anderson
Manager at Shell Petroleum Group
Lives in Mesa, Arizona
From Mesa, Arizona
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: richard.anderson213@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:19 pm

Email:

Hi xxx..Goodday and thanks for your email...It was really nice hearing from you. Am Richard Anderson single and seeking.. Have been a widow for 5yrs now and have never dated since then.. Am new to online dating and hope it gonna work for me,i have a 6yrs old girl that lives with me,she is all i got and i love her so much..Am a sincere and honest guy who loves to share things with his loved ones,am easygoin and affectionate and work as a civil engineer and have been to many countries like asian germany,europe,paris and presently in usa now...I love to play golf,watch movies, cook,travel,camp,beach outing,dinner nite and also love to watch sunset and hold hands, it has been long since i done that and have been praying to god to help me meet the right woman to be able to love and share things and see where it gonna take us... Am the only child from my parents,had no sister or brother.. I used to live in australi before i lost my dad and return to chile where i work before i get back to the states,I join the net log coz i was trying to get to meet friend and also share my work experince,before i found you..I saw your pic over there with that smiling face on it,wow my heart tells me that u are were a wonderful woman and i did believe that we may get to share things in common too,that was why i wrote you.. You sounded so nice and lovely and i wish to move ahead with you so we can share things in common... Am a good listener and love to be there for my friends and loved one.. Am a god fearing man and loves to work on his ways, coz the bible say that we should put god first and any other thing shall be added on us...I dont count religion but what we have in heart. I used to sing then but not now anymore..seems i have gotten some crack voice..lol..Hope to hear from you soon and have a wonderful day...what else do you want to know about me ask me and i will answer you

Header:

Return-Path: <richard.anderson213@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.190.3.199]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.148.557
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 03:21:24 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.190.3.199
Originating ISP: Etisalat-ng
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.