Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Nickolas Walter Bradford - nickkyb123@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Nickolas Walter Bradford - nickkyb123@yahoo.com

Unread postby jennaminx » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:03 am

Name: Nickolas Walter Bradford
Worked at Self Employed Contractor
Studied at University of Michigan
Lives in Allen Park, Michigan
Widowed
Currently working in Ghana

Email: nickkyb123@yahoo.com
phone number: +23324426610

Few email search found him signed up to FB, Naijapals, Person, mig ente

FB: /nickolas.bradford

Naijapals: David Ayomide Festus

Person.com http:/ /person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=6388091 link disabled. FF.

mig ente: /nick4real1

Another 'image' search linked me to this FB account /jeffrey.rugger --> Probably another scammer or maybe just a person using the same pic or the real owner?

Contacted a friend through Yahoo. Exchange few emails. Moved to Yahoo chat and then sms-es. Here are some of the emails he had been sending this friend since June 2012

Dear xxxx
How are you doing today my queen?i am so happy to read your mail but sorry i did not reply you back immediately..i have been online since waiting to chat with you and also to speak to you on the phone but nothing came through.How is life over there my love?when will i meet you online again my dear?miss you so much.
lots of love
Nick

Dear xxxx
I got all your text..i was in a meeting with the board of directors of the company i worked with because right now there is internal crises in the company which we are trying to sort and find a solution to...how are you my queen and where are you now?i miss you so much...here is the picture of myself and my kids please send yours too my queen...i miss you
Nick

Dear xxxx
Good to read from you my queen and thank God all about you is very okay.i will be waiting for your pictures and i am so happy you love my kids...i want you to be calling me everyday my love..i really want us to start planing our we are going to be together because i have told my kids about you and they are very happy that they have another good mother now...please i wait for your call and picture..bye now
Nick

Dear xxxx..
How are you doing today?i miss you so much but there was no calls from you..i want you to be calling me every day my dear and also i really want to chat more with you..we need to talk my queen as for my company they are still in the same problem ..sweetheart we need to create time for each other so we can chat more better.i miss you.
Nick

Dear xxxx,
How are you doing today and how is life over there?my queen i have been thinking so much about everything that has been happening between our relationship and i really don't know how to explain things to you because of your passed experienced,all i want from you is true and honest love and that is what i am giving you my queen..i am a open and transparent man..i so much believe in true and honest love and i will never do anything to hurt your feelings my queen.
Sweetheart,please let us be open to each other,i understand your feelings but i am trying hard to prove to you i am not one of those bastard to come online to rip people off there money..i sent you my international passport for you to believe and trust me my queen...i am not going to give your phone number to anybody but i said so because i want you to know that all i am telling you is the truth about me.Listen to me darling,i said i can send you the document from the Directors of customs here in Accra Ghana and also give your phone number to my account officer so that she can call you and explain my situations to you sweetheart,my goods i mean my laptops are there in the sea port that is about 2,000 pieces of laptops and i need to supply it to the Ministry Of Interior here in Ghana before i can get my money that is why i said i really need your honest assistance my queen,i promise after this transaction i will be on my way to you and we can start our life together also my kids are fully in support of this relationship.i stop here till i read from you.
Lots of love
Nickolas

The last e-mail was sent on July 15th, 2012. When my friend stopped responding, he began sms-ing her for more 'assistance'.

jennaminx
Junior survivor

Re: nickkyb123@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:10 pm

Profile elements from Facebook:

Nickolas Bradford
Worked at Self Employed Contractor
Studied at University of Michigan
Lives in Allen Park, Michigan
Widowed
Joined Facebook at 10 September 2012.
very simple and down to earth man who is seriously seeking for a life partner and mother of my kids...ready to accept whatever situation of my partner.

Profile elements from Person:

citizenit
State/Region: North Dakota
City: Michigan
Last login: Aug 11, 2012, 14:03

Profile elements from Najapals:
name : David Ayomide Festus (citizenith) - no picture
Last logged in on Apr. 24th '11 09:25 AM

Profile elements from mig ente:
nick4real1
Sex: Male
Race: Native American
Zodiac: Taurus

About the phone number +23324426610:
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)

About :
Another 'image' search linked me to this FB account /jeffrey.rugger --> Probably another scammer or maybe just a person using the same pic or the real owner?

This set of stolen pictures are abused in scam activites for long. First report was made in 2009, and fake profiles using same pictures are registered not just on Facebook, but also on different dating sites. For this reason, searching by images only is not a valid option in scammers research. When a set of pictures was masiv abused online for years, the chances to find the real owner are low, so long, without one email adress and one header from one received email, you can not pinpoint the real location for every single profile using same picture online.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

isaiah_m225@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:21 pm

On wedatefree:

Hello, How are you doing.it will be my pleasure for we to know each other better, that is if you don't mind.

Hello, i am so glad to receiver your message and is my joy to meet you here. A nationality from Aranjuez-Madrid, Spain. My name is Mark Isaiah, i work with one of the shipping company in the United Kingdom, the name of the shipping company is Mediterranean Shipping Company. And is a vessel ship that carried crude oil only, right now i am not on land on the sea in the ship working as you are going to China sea port to offload goods as in crude oil. Please i will love to know more of you if you are married have kids and what do you do for a living, until i hear from you again, keep in touch.
Mark

Oh i am so sorry that i reply you late is just because that i am so busy at work here at the sea, well this is my email address isaiah_m225@hotmail .com hope to hear from you again.
Mark.

Profile elements:

markco
48 y/o male from Montreal, Canada
Engineer
Sex male
Children 1
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1964 - November - 10
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type Athletic
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Divorced
Education High School graduate

I am an honest man who is done playing head games, not that I ever did all to much of that, and I'm not out here to see how many dates I can get. I would like to meet someone on a casual level first and see how things develop. By this I mean someone who is comfortable with themselves to perhaps want to meet me with no preconceived notions! Not expecting a love connection from the first greeting.

I am interested with a woman that have the good heart of love, a woman that understand the important of a real relationship, and a woman that will give me the happiness in a relationship, a woman who is friendly, honest, caring, and trustworthy, in all God fearing person. A woman who does not lack in confidence but believes in herself.

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: isaiah_m225@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:26 pm

Email:

My dear xxx,

First i am so sorry for the so long to reply your message the work here is not really easy that is why, I was so much excited to read your mail and thanks so much for taking your time to write me in spite of your busy schedule, well, i will love to tell you all about my ex-married life, I was married before, but she left me for other man because of this my shipping job, she always tell me that i should stop the job and spend time with her, and i told her to wait that i will stop it, that i just want to work some money out from it then i can stop and use the money to have our own business then we can live together without go out to anywhere again, but she can not understand and me can not just stop as i have not money yet to take care of her and my daughter Queen, so i told her that she should understand that, i am just waiting to get some money from the job first before i stop, but she don't want to understand me, So as we had our baby Queen and she was 4 months then and i left them to work and i will stay for about 6 to 8 moths before i will come back home again, but as soon as i left she only stay home with my baby and the made for just 2 months and then left, so she left my baby when Queen was 6 months old, so is that my made that take care of her until i come back with that i look for her and go for divorced, that is how we divorced and not to be together again. but i am very happy that i have my sweet and loving daughter from the marriage and she is want me and i am the one that is taking care of her, and she is 7 years of age now and she is all and all in my life i love her so much. Please keep in touch.

Mark.

Header:

Received: from BAY148-W36 ([65.54.190.187]) by bay0-omc3-s12.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 26 Dec 2012 20:18:09 -0800
Return-Path: isaiah_m225@hotmail.com
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: isaiah_m225@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:28 pm

Email:

How are you doing? sorry that i have not write you since just because of the job here.

Header:

Received: from BAY148-W28 ([65.54.190.189]) by bay0-omc3-s26.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 22 Mar 2013 04:18:15 -0700
Return-Path: isaiah_m225@hotmail.com

Online activity:

On Facebook,
Mark Isaiah aka mark.isaiah.777
Male
Joined Facebook October 14, 2012.

+ another picture already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: harryl1414@yahoo.com

Unread postby morfilemor » Mon May 20, 2013 12:02 pm

Hey Pretty, How are you today? I was surfing around this site when i saw your profile and i decided to drop you a short note.Anyway my name is Robinson Clark from England. I really like you a lot. And I would like to explore more things with you if only you will take a chance with me.If you don't mind, why don't leave me your email address so i can contact you and tell you more about myself. I am sure that will be a good start and who knows, may be we could be best of friends. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks for your time.

Rob
morfilemor
New survivor

Re: harryl1414@yahoo.com

Unread postby morfilemor » Mon May 20, 2013 12:07 pm

he roams around at travel sites. http:/ /www.travel girls.com/member/1144612-Rob-United%20Kingdom-man
pictures that he used as follows:

Last edited by firefly on Mon May 20, 2013 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: link disabled
morfilemor
New survivor

Re: Nickolas Walter Bradford - nickkyb123@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 20, 2013 3:20 pm

Hello, morfilemor,

Thank you for the update. Do you have more details?

- email address used
- first emails received from him - those ones where he talk about himself.

Any info can save another victim and for this reason is important to be posted here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

godsway_f@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:59 pm

On net log,

hello my dear....how is life there with you..am godsway and..am here to look for frds and good woman to be my wife.. i found you my dear pleae i will ake time to konw yo well..thanks to me you?

ohhh thanks you ok.....i hope life is good for you in your country....my dear i will lke to tolk to you ok.. here is my yahoo id godsway_f@yahoo.com thanks to meet you there take are in life?

Profile elements:

arhinfu
male - 49 years, Usa, Tanzania, United Republic of

Name arhinfu g
Date of birth 02/05/1963
Location Usa Tanzania, United Republic of
Native language English
Active since 13 April 2013.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

moorejack239@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:24 am

On net log,

hello nice pics you got here.so cute like to know you more better

hello
how is everythin
hope all is well with you.am jack from west palm beah
like to have your email

am jack from west palm beach nice to meet you
his my email moorejack239@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

moorejack239
male - 40 years, West Palm Beach, United States
I am open-minded, very health-conscious, cheerful. I am very sincere in finding my other half in the nearest future.

Name
jack moore
United States
Native language
English
Company
Lucky Trend Investment
Profession
Business man (Manager)
Looking for
Friendship
Relationship
Business contacts
Job offers
Partnerships
Hobbies
travelling and golf.
Love status
Single
I fancy
Women
Active since 27 January 2013.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.